lunch meats

by larc 16 Replies latest jw friends

• larc
    larc

Well, friends,

It is time for some fluff.

In the States, we call it lunch meat at an average store and we call it deli meat at an upscale store. So, my pregant question is, what it your favorite?

I generally buy garlic flavored bologna. On occasion, I like to buy head cheese. My wife and my daughters think head cheese is disgusting. My son likes it, and I like him for liking it.

Who loves you?

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Honey ham and swiss cheese, preferably on Swedish Rye.

When I want to get real fancy, I go for corned beef, saurkraut, swiss cheese and hollandaise sauce on pumpernickel or dark rye. A Rueben, for those who don't know.

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

• larc
    larc

DR,

Yep, that's good stuff too. If I have have and cheese, I like to grill it, just like a Reuban, and put some mustard on it after it has been grilled.

I should have never started this. I am getting hungry and it is bed time.

• avengers
    avengers

Hey this post is filled with balogna.
    I guess a bunch of bologna is welcome at times.

• Simon
    Simon

The sandwich shop near work doeas a mean Ham Salad French Stick ... hmmnn

• Sky
    Sky

My favorite is Ham Salad...
    Kisses!
    Sky

Happy St. Patrick's Day
    Now go Kiss an Irishman!

• Scully
    Scully

Shaved garlic roast pork on a slice of pumpernickel with a touch of "lite" mayo, a slice of havarti, some lettuce and tomato slices.

Love, Scully

• Englishman
    Englishman

...ummm...is this food that we are discussing here?

You Yanks must really suffer having to eat that sort of stuff. Now, what is really nice is a juicy deloused hedgehog covered in mud and then baked over an open fire. Serves 4 as a starter or 2 as a main course.

Englishman.

• TR
    TR

Philly cheese steak!

TR

I hold it to be the inalienable right of anybody to go to hell in his own way.
    --Robert Frost, 1935

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Virginia baked ham or honey baked ham.

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit