Well, I'm back...............

by Tatiana 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

I WAS gone....in case anyone noticed!
    With all the flame threads I've been reading, I doubt if I was missed.

I've been having quite a few personal problems. I'm also in the middle of moving. Been to the doctor for depression. Lost another friend to cancer. Haven't been online since 2-22. Looks like I missed a lot! (Including all of you!)

I have to catch up to see who hates who, but just wanted to say I'm back. Don't see any threads from Xena. Hope she's still here.

Glad to be back.......I think....[8>]

Love..........

April

If you bury the truth under the ground, it will but grow, and gather to itself such explosive power that the day it bursts through it will blow up everything in its way.--Emile Zola, J'accuse
    http://www.network54.com/Forum/171905

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

I want to thank all who tried to help me with my thread on alternative cancer treatments. Mulan, msil, GDW, and everyone else. Unfortunately the cervical cancer was too far along for Jenny to recover. She passed away on Feb. 28. She was only 25. I have been mourning and really depressed. Life is too damn short to be angry all the time. Please, guys.......try to get past the differences. You may not be here tomorrow...........

Love.......

April

If you bury the truth under the ground, it will but grow, and gather to itself such explosive power that the day it bursts through it will blow up everything in its way.--Emile Zola, J'accuse

• Princess
    Princess

Welcome back!

Princess

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

welcome back.

I was gone for a month and nobody noticed. Not one single email. So don't feel bad.

It's fire and brimstone around here!!!!

((((Tatiana))))))

In 1975 a crack team of publishers was sentenced to death by a judicial commiteee. They promptly escaped from the cult and now live life on the run. If you have a problem ... and if you can find them ... maybe you can contact the A--postate Team"

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

April,

I am so glad your back.
    I missed you.
    Sorry to hear of your troubles and the loss of your friend.

Ranchette

• mommy
    mommy

(((((tatiana)))))
    I am not around that much(honest) It is always good to see you posting. Please accept my condolences for your loss. That is such a young age, she was younger than me. As for who hates who, same old same...don't be bothered with it If we continue to concentrate on teh positive maybe our vibes will be contagious? Hey! A woman can dream can't she lol Great to see you back. BTW Just 12 more days and I will get this youngin outta me, and I will send you some pics.

((((DUNG))))) I never tell you enough, so I am going to tell you again. I think you are amazing and I would miss you if you left! Where was I that month you were gone? Maybe I was gone too haha
    wendy

• LDH
    LDH

Dung, I'm sorry I missed your absence! Luv ya lots, so many to keep track of...

Tat, Welcome back girl. If you want to laugh here is a good place to start.

Here's the first link:
    * http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=22794&site=3#286003

and then it continued today on this link.

* http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=22860&site=3

I hope it cheers you up to see I have been spanking NYT's ass in your absence, LOL!

(((((((((((TAT))))))))))))

Lisa

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

OMG, Lisa.....thank you so much for giving me such a good laugh. I sure needed it! I can't believe the threads I'm reading.

Dung.....I was gone too. If I was here I would have missed you!!

Mommy---positive contagious vibes---I hope there's no cure.

Princess--thanks. I had withdrawel symptoms!!!

Ranchette, thanks for the kind words. Jenny was such a wonderful, strong, loving person. I cried for days. It brought back memories of JonJon. I miss her.

I'm glad to be back.......one big happy family!! LOL (for the Springer show!!!hahahahaha

April

• Sam Beli
    Sam Beli

Welcome back!

So sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. Only 25 eh? My, my, it hurts all the more when death comes to such a young person.

Getting to problems early is often the key. We need to remind everyone that yearly physicals are important.

All the best to you, tatiana.

Sam Beli

I have seen all the works which have been done under the sun, and behold, all is vanity and striving after wind. What is crooked cannot be straightened and what is lacking cannot be counted. Solomon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit