Is this it??? JWD Armageddon?????

by ashitaka 24 Replies latest jw friends

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Are the fair peoples of JWD turning on each other? If so, we might as well leave right now, or get all of this horseshit out of our systems tonight. I'll tell you what, any self-respecting JW coming here would see what asses we're all making of ourselves, and STAY A WITTY based on the behaviour their witnessing here.

Please people, THIS IS AN INTERVENTION. Chill out. It's just a goddamn posting board. We discuss topics here. Sometimes, we even do nice things for each other (such as all the gifts mommy got).

I like all of you guys, but you're losing it, almost all of you. It's like the goddamn civil war and the South's just fired on Fort Sumpter.

Drop all of the crap you guys are talking about. It means nothing. This board means nothing. But it could mean a hell of a lot to the people who come here looking for a shred of hope that there are slightly reasonable people out of the borg.

OKOKOK, now slowly......inhale.....keep it in....exhale.....all right. I'll put on the Bob Marley, and we'll puff again in a bit.

ashi

• mommy
    mommy

LOL Ashi
    I think that if a problem is not settled between posters that problem carries over until there is a blow up. It is extremly difficult to share space with a person you do not care for, agree? I wish it could all be settled, I personally hold onto alot of feelings I have for certain posters. So I am guilty as well.

I will say this though, I was able to talk to one person who did not get along with me in private email. Teejay and I reached an understanding and our "petty war" no longer disrupts this DB. But last year, haha we were at it all over the place. If this was possible to do with everyone who has problems I think we would all have a quieter place.

It is really hard to let something go though if it keeps getting thrown in your face. To end it and settle it, I am willing. From this moment on I will seal my lips and not show the blantant hypocrisy that Prisca spews forth, this is my last comment on this subject. But, I will not be held accountable if I see her trashing another poster.

Okay we can all have fun now hehe
    wendy

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

*sigh*

I know, I think people need to get this out of their system, and if they CAN'T get it out of their system, then refrain from posting until they buy a punching bag, or find a board devoted entirely to bickering.

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Ashi Go, Go Ashi Go

You've been a BAD boy, go to MY room

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

Greetings, ashitaka!

Usually I stay away from these things, but you hit this one square and I just had to commend it.

Adults ignore children and morons who hurl personal insults instead of sound replies. Children grow up; morons eventually leave from frustration (with bottom lip poked out!). Adults stay the course and continue with sane living.

Adults too realize discussion boards like this are little more than tools. At best you get out what you put in. At worst you forget them and find another tool, one that is not worn out or broken.

• Prisca
    Prisca
    From this moment on I will seal my lips and not show the blantant hypocrisy that Prisca spews forth, this is my last comment on this subject. But, I will not be held accountable if I see her trashing another poster.

ROTFLOL @ Wendy! Just can't resist knifing me in the back at every opportunity can you? So it's ok for you to "trash" me, but if you see me "trashing another poster" then you'll come forward.

Yeah, whatever! [8>]

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Violet- (ashi swivels hips) It's my birthday, it's my birthday!!!!!!

Marv....."At best you get what you put in."

right on.

ashi

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Prisca,

{ashi kisses prisca's forehead)

Now go, and flame no more!!!!

I love you pris. You're a good kid, but let's just post some good old fashioned fluff here. This is a happy thread. Post a joke, post naughty pictures, have FUN!!! Forget all the horsepucky.

Just enjoy yourself on the board, or move on. I plan to move on when I don't like it here anymore. It's just a posting board, Pris.

have a good one,

ashi

• mommy
    mommy

Ashi,

This is a happy thread. Post a joke, post naughty pictures, have FUN!!!

Okay I have one for ya Ashi What happened when interns were banned from the White House?

LOL

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Bwaahahahahahahaah. Here's something funny.

Useful Work Phrases
    1. Thank you. We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view.
    2. I like you. You remind me of when I was young and stupid.
    3. Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.
    4. I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about you.
    5. Ahh... I see the screw-up fairy has visited us again.
    6. I'm already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth.
    7. How about never? Is never good for you?
    8. The fact that no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist.
    9. I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.
    10. Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.
    11. What am I? Flypaper for freaks!?
    12. I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.
    13. I'm not being rude. You're just insignificant.
    14. It's a thankless job, but I've got a lot of bad Karma to burn off.
    15. Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.
    16. No, my powers can be used only for good.
    17. I'm really easy to get along with once you people learn to worship me.
    18. You sound reasonable... time to up my medication.
    19. My toys! My toys! I can't do this job without my toys!
    20. I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.
    21. I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message.
    22. I don't work here. I'm a consultant.
    23. At least I have a positive attitude about my destructive habits.
    24. Who, me? I just wander from room to room.
    25. It might look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level I'm really quite busy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit