TALLYMAN ATTACKS FREEPEACE! THANKS!!!

by FreePeace 54 Replies latest jw friends

• gravedancer
    gravedancer

Farkel,

You might know and like this Tallyman guy. Fom what I have seen and the way he insults someones wife continually calling Think by derogatory terms I can safely assure you of this:

If he was lying dying of thirst in the desert...you could not beg me to piss down his hairy throat to help his sorry ass out.

• joelbear
    joelbear

God, I do believe in you. I pray to you that you will prove your existence to the visitors here at JW.com by granting your holy spirit to Tally to enable him to say just one nice thing to one person on this board. I don't care if that person is me or not.

I pray this in Jesus name.

Amen

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

FARkEL

I don't know Tom Petty but I'd love to

Do you know Louanne she lived with TOM P. (As a FRIEND) while helping him move after his Dvrce. She's real wild and nutty. We use to party
    a while back. She was suppose to take me with her a few years ago blah blah blah anyway point.. I ended up thinking she was maybe
    BS'n me a bit about actually introducing me. Cuz things got messed up.
    I'd like to know if she was for real when we were planning this trip.
    Got any clues?
    Please e-mail me if you do.

"I look to the sea, reflections in the waves spark my memory
    Some happy,some sad"
    styx
  • SixofNine
    SixofNine

To Hillary and Free and Think and all others who attacked me in this thread, I guess I've been vindicated now, haven't I?

Six- krazy is kontagious klass and agenda's will make you so.

• Declan
    Declan

Hey, I'm new to this board, and this is the only thread I've read so far, but from what I have read, Tallyman, your a fucking idiot. All your posts are the same damn thing. Even if you are right, and I'm not saying you are, you've made your point! Just let it go. There are people who try to take your money with bs stuff, but Freepeace isn't one of them. I have read his book, and read his site, and I find it encouraging and helpful. I can tell you one thing, your fighting this battle not because your angry with Freepeace, but your angry with your life, and this is what your doing to release that anger. I'd suggest you see one of those therapists that selfishly spend their lives trying to help people.

Declan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit