I haven't logged on in 5 years!

by Schism 18 Replies latest jw friends

• maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle

Congratulations on remembering your password. That is impressive.

• NOLAW
    NOLAW

5 years was a real schism. Dude this is much longer than getting DFed. How did you endure?

• Schism
    Schism

I agree Maninthemiddle, I am very impressive!

NOLAW, there wasn't much pain to endure time away. I needed time to get divorced (was a premie teen marriage JW style) and go to/graduate from college. Plus, I'm not suffering any EX JW guilt and I'm so positive that I don't need them that I don't pursue regular validation for leaving. But now that I'm done with all that...

Is there any reason that on page two of each forum section, there are only posts from 11 years ago??? I know there were posts from 5 yrs ago as I was here. But page 1: today's content....page 2: 11 years ago.

• clarity
    clarity

Welcome back Schism..... not sure what you mean about not finding 5 years ago posts,

but if you go to the top of the threads you will see the numbers, just keep clicking

to the left and posts from 5 yrs ago will show up!

• smiddy
    smiddy

Welcome back freind,I think you will notice a helluva lot more newbies have joined in the past 5 years and guess what it`s speeding up. LOL We look forward to your posts

smiddy

• St George of England
    St George of England

I'm one of the newbies, been here a couple of years.

One thing that may surprise you is that Armageddon hasn't arrived whilst you have been away. You should keep in touch though, it will be reported here first!

George

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Brother you are irregular. We would like to assist you in getting back out in Jehovah's service.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Hi Schism, welcome back. Hopefully your absence means you actually have a life... and that you were not incarcerated.

• cedars
    cedars

Welcome back Schism. You've picked an exciting time to return! Lots of intriguing developments with the Watchtower on the back foot. We've got them on the run!

Cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit