"The media are going to spread lies about us!" (from 2012 DC audio drama of Jehovah's Witnesses)

by JimmyPage 24 Replies latest jw friends

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Yes during this year's audio drama about Jesus' death it was said from the platform that the media is going to be spreading lies about Jehovah's Witnesses and that we should pay no attention to them. Did they say this at your convention location?

Also during the drama about marriage it was obvious to me that brothers are not reaching out for privileges the way they used to. One of the main characters was derided as a "spiritual loser" and another was laughed at by the audience because he held very "little privileges" in the congregation. To me such references betrayed a real lack of love on the organization's part. The whole drama was sickening and had very little to do with the Bible.

I did my part though. I donated to the contribution box- a note that said, "Watchtower sued for $28 million! Your donations are helping to protect pedophiles." I also wrote the same thing in magic marker in a bathroom stall. Whoever had to go in there because nature called or just to clean it off the wall will have trouble forgetting what was written! Meany, meany, tinkle, parsley!

• sseveninches
    sseveninches

My convention is in two weeks. I'll keep an ear out for that.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Not only is the Candance Conti scandal making them look bad but I believe the show "Final Witness" features them in a poor light this week as well.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

There they go again, trying to make those inside not see the truth about the pedophiles for what it is. If they did research on it, they would see that the "lies" are actually truths. This is why not very many are going to leave the cancer, and how they are going to continue getting people to donate to the Worldwide Pedophile Defense Fund without thinking about it. After all, if it is all lies, why worry about it.

Privileges? The derision of people for not having "privileges(??)" is bogus. Some of it is because local hounders are keeping selected people out of the way--creating "losers" out of those who the filthy angels designated as losers. They get groomed, they get false hopes, but the hounders put in a caution to the hounder-hounder and they get passed by on "privileges(??)". The other part is that people reach out for positions when the benefit exceeds the cost. When something is all work and responsibility and no benefits, why would anyone want it? Why get the extra work, with no benefit, when it costs you extra hours of field circus? Where is the extra reward for being a higher-up? As I saw, a publisher that barely gets in is going to get the exact same reward as someone that became a hounder, fixed a congregation and now has a circuit where a failing congregation had once been, does 250 hours a month of field circus, and is 50 billion monster boxes of silver in debt because of supporting the religion. No extra benefit.

At least the lies they spread about Satanism are in fact lies. With those lies, the deeper you research, the more blatant the lies become. And the more additional lies you can find--piles of lies on top of lies. No one single lie could stand on its own, through Aquarian research, without other lies to support them. Yet, the Conti situation can, if deeply enough researched, stand fine on its own--and one could only find more cases where the Washtowel did its utmost to hide. Here, it's the washtowel that is exposed as the liar when researched.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

There is already so much to be said that is true, why do they need to fabricate shit?

• Scott77
    Scott77

WTWizard and JimmyPage,

I agree the Conti media story is negatively impacting on their lie. I think of it as having a harbinger mass effect on their.

Scott77

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Never mind that man behind the curtain!

• JimmyPage
  • Phizzy
    Phizzy

If the Media told lies about them, actual lies, what do you think the WT would do ?

Yes, I think so too, they would be in Court for some nice $$$ damages before you could say "litigation".

So, why is that not happening ? because another WT prophecy has failed , no lies are being told, or will be, just truthful reporting.

The worst treatment the WT will get from the Media is what everybody gets, inaccuracies because of poor and sloppy research by jounalists etc, these the WT will label as lies to try to ensure the JW's don't get a handle on the truth, as they always have done.

• still thinking
    still thinking

What a valuable donation Jimmy...a bit of truth in a box....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit