Advice 4 Anyone Struggling after leaving WT

by JT 16 Replies latest jw friends

• JT
    JT

pathofhorns

Path

(JT, I was thrown for a loop at first thinking you had started writing in complete sentences and paragraphs. What would the world have been coming to? Thanks for posting this)

#########

See you "Ain't" no good

smile

@@@@@@@@@@@@

To all posters
    I'm glad that you all enjoyed it, when i first read it i to could relate, as has been pointed out it is not the end all and be all in the issue of leaving wt, but it merely gives on a different thought to consider

as for believing and not believing in God at this point in my life i have no desire to even "ARGUE" THE ISSUE

as i always say:

"If it gets you thru your challenges of Life, THEN GREAT"

LIFE IS GOOD

JAMES

• JT
    JT

fREEMAN

YOU HAVE no idea of how your article helped my wife and i to deal with leaving

being from a solid wt background my entire life and lives were built around the org, so for us leaving we lost almost everything and everyone we knew

all my running buddies were bethelites and elders for the most part and then all of a sudden no phone calls to go out, no one to ask out and the loniness just sat in but we were able to use some of the techniques we learned on the net and the peroid of time was short in comparison to some

but thanks for the post you put up for me to HEAL

JAMES

• think41self
    think41self

JT and everyone responding,

Thank you for your comments. It is nice when you put so much of yourself into something, hoping it might help just one other person recover easier, and get some positive feedback. Just makes the sun shine brighter, the sky look bluer...and the thought of not attending the meeting tonight even more enjoyable.

think41self

If I'd known I was going to live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself!

• JT
    JT

THINK41SELF

It is not me or anyone person it is all of us helping each other to deal with Life issues, Issues that if not handled properly will create untold pain and mental suffering for years to come

we are all here for the same purpose, we realized that we got Hoodwinked and Bamboozled into buying some Beach Front Property Timeshares and we now realize we all got WEEK 53

so this site along with others site provide us with the chance to get rid of the property and start again

to me it doesn't matter how old you are

just think if you are 77years old and you realize that this ain't the truth- while that person may not be able to relive their life

they can at least spend thier remaining years FREE OF GUILT FOR NOT being able to SELL WORTHLESS BOOKS AND ATTEND SALES MEETINGS

• BERNARD
    BERNARD

BRAVO AND THANK YOU FOR THE ADVICE ITS WORK FOR ME
    ALREADY. LIFE LIVES ON IF YOU ALLOW YOURSELF LIVE
    WITHOUT LOOKING BACK.

• Wren
    Wren

Thanks for post. Positive advice for those exiting.

I liked reading about core values. This speaks to those people who possess a conscience and a need for spirituality or attaining higher values. This is regardless of religion, deist, nondeist beliefs.

Of the bible scriptures I care to remember Romans 2:14,15 stands out on this subject. To sum it up: of the "people of the nations who do not know law", their conscience is their guide even to their betterment.

Our conscience and core values are there regardless, it is for us to tap into it.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

End of an era bump.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit