Caleb and Sophia... Run... They're Alive

by Seeking agape 16 Replies latest social humour

• Seeking agape
  • Seeking agape
    Seeking agape
    I just saw this.... It's truly creepy. So much for not making idols
  • FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

I'm just so, so glad my kids don't have to be exposed to this crap.

im curious what the typical witness over the age of 10 really thinks of these cartoons.

• steve2
    steve2

What the typical witness over the age of 10 really thinks of these cartoons:

"How loving of Jehovah God to provide through his earthly organization warm and uplifting provisions for His people late into the closing minutes of this wicked and dangerous system of things".

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    What large heads those children have.
  • Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

I fully expect to soon see children going to school with those two creepy kids on their backpacks and lunch boxes with the slogan "Listen, obey and be blessed" on it.

• millie210
    millie210
    Caleb and Sophia are really interesting coming from the same group that forbid designs or logos on tee shirts while you mow their lawns and clean their buildings for free as part of their volunteer work force.
  • Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut
    Pretend Christians and Cartoon characters, passing out comic books, about a made up religion, in a make believe town. Yep....sounds about right.
  • steve2
    steve2

Cartoon characters have an easier time maintaining pearly white smiles. Nothing is too much trouble. Service is a joy.

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

Steve I wasn't clear but I was thinking more of the cynical preteen/teen type than the adult witness who thinks they're so cute.

I always said, the should make picture books about bible stories....instead of just one picture per story like the yellow one. But I never, ever would have thought they would do THIS.

i love veggie tales but this is disgusting. I guess because it has a disgusting manipulative self serving message behind it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit