Wow I'm getting married

by lauralisa 35 Replies latest jw friends

• lauralisa
    lauralisa

Here he is, the biggest sweetie-pie in the universe:

• waiting
    waiting

Well, ain't he a cutie!!!!!! What a smile.....or grin.....was he looking at you?

Congratulations - you deserve to giggle for years - and I hope you both do!

Now the other side:

I love being married. It's so great to find the one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life. Rita Rudner

The only way to get rid of cockroaches is to tell them you want a long-term relationship. Jasmine Birtles

Obviously, you've discovered a bug of a different color, eh? Enjoy!

waiting

• lauralisa
    lauralisa

hey waiting,

He's so cute, I can hardly contain myself. In fact, I don't contain myself; I don't have to... I live by the law of love, these days!!! You should see him now. Such a .... whoa.

Here's a pic of me, btw!

Thanks, everyone for your wishes of wellness. Please be forewarned of good news and pics. I have a dress picked out. It is definitely not he "traditional" wedding dress type of thing. But it is tasteful, of course, and modest (NOT)!!!!!

Having Wayyyyyy tooo much fun,

lauralisa

• mommy
    mommy

Hey Lauralisa
    I made a major boo-boo on the other thread you commented to me on. So I am letting that be buried. I loved the pic of the kids finding Mommy's happy pills. hahaha Reminds me of the time all of us girls found my Mom's box of chocolates. We were scavengers and kept going back for more. Well come to find out they were "diet" chocolates that gave you the umm how should I say gently "runs" LOL

Your man is a cutie I am so happy for you! Have a blast in any wedding choice you make. But make sure you send us pics So when is the date?
    wendy

• lauralisa
    lauralisa

Wendy,

I'll tell you my date if you tell me yours!

• mommy
    mommy

HAHAH Well lauralisa, I have only a few more posts left so I will respond to you Look at the size of me Woman, do you think I can last much longer? hehe They are planning a C-section on March 18th which will make Riley overdue. I guess they are playing it safe and all. But I am hoping for any minute now. If I go into labor they will just do an emergency C-section. So I will get best of both worlds, a little bit of active labor and alot of drugs haha
    wendy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit