2013 CA and SAD programs released. More Safegaurd your mind control stuff.

by darthweef 22 Replies latest jw friends

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

On a mind-control level from 1-10, 10 being the highest, I place both programs at 11.

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

Do you get any sense that even one act of worship is likely to take place on any one these 3 days?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Going against nature, as usual. No wonder it is so hard to remain on this path.

I would rather feed at the Table of Demons. No going against human nature there. No having to make drastic changes. No having to waste my life preaching to others door to door, or having tons of stupid rules. In fact, stupidity is just about the only sin at the Table of Demons. Stupidity is the only thing allowed at the table of Jehovah, and I would rather have stupidity (the deliberate kind, where you disregard research or things you reasonably should know) be banned rather than human nature.

• bats in the belfry
    bats in the belfry

Insight on the News - Trendy Sermonizing

What about today? “The sermons now seem to give people what they want instead of giving them what they ought to be saying,” Wentz says. Today’s sermons are short, averaging 10 to 20 minutes, are usually in the form of stories with “cutesy characters” and are meant to entertain. Most people want something to “titillate their feelings and emotions,” he adds.

w84 3/15 p. 26

• blondie
    blondie

1. How can we avoid thinking ‘man’s thoughts’?

Quit going to meetings

circuit assemblies

special assembly days

district/international conventions

field service

Stop reading WTS publications

Don't discuss "theocratic" topics with jws or anyone

• simon17
    simon17

I like the title of this thread and think it would be great if one day they really had a talk entitled "Safeguard your Mind Control" lol

• Quendi
    Quendi

It has been seven years since I last went to a CA, DA or SAD. I see I haven't missed out on anything good or useful. To the contrary, I've spared myself much mental and emotional abuse!

Quendi

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

mind and conscience?

more about not stumbling others, and snitching on others.

more about not thinking about the GB 24/7

more about not walking without thinking about the GB!

more more more more

I think their mind is gonna short circuit

• strymeckirules
    strymeckirules

"Clean from the blood of all men - how so?"

like MANY of the JW literature titles, it can be read as a brainless question or an EDUCATED ACCUSATION.

how so... this expression is a mind control trigger. this is the JDUB gears turning. you don't get to think or answer, the publication will answer the question for you.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

"Safeguard your mind control" - I like it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit