Any HR Executive on board ? (How do you manage to not to celebrate employee

by zatang 57 Replies latest jw friends

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• james_woods
    james_woods

Like I said - the agenda was to preach some fundy Islam...of his particular brand.

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Hi Zatang,

Welcome to the board. I was an active JW and involved with HR and my advice to you would be to try and be resepctful of this local custom and support to the fullest extent that your belief system and internal moral code will allow.

The most important thing is not to violate any principles that you as an individual truly believe are important, regardless of what your religion teaches. Soemtimes your internal convictions may even conflict with your MUSLIM FAITH. When this occurs you must go with what YOU feel is right. To deny your own internal sense of right and wrong is the greatest crime.

Wars and conflicts of all kinds have been fueled by people sticking to their religious views over their own sense of right and wrong. So my encouragement to you is evalauate your challenge with an honest heart and mind - and do what you think is right.

Best of luck to you! And once again, welcome to the board. I hope that you can continue to post - even on other other topics. It is very interesting to be able to review your perspective and opinions.

Peace to you,

The Oracle

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Oracle

• james_woods
    james_woods

OK, Beks. We shall see. I (for one) remain skeptical.

• Diest
    Diest

Frozenout.....you going for your 4th ban? Comparing Muslims to trash seems fairly bigoted to me.

• Miles3
    Miles3

Diest, I believe that picture shows the way Islam views and treats women as trash, not the personnal views of the photograph or of the poster. You'll notice it's not "Muslims" represented in the picture, but the style of burqa proponed by the most fundamentalists, ones that makes women looks like shapeless bags.

• Diest
    Diest

Miles you might be right, or we might both be wrong. That being said it didnt answer anything to do with the question the OP presented.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit