Oh happy days one of my df sons has been "REINSTATED"!!! and my parents and employees and old friends are soooorooooo happy!

by oompa 8 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

FOR NOW!!!! how long do i let it last???? he called my dad the next day and he said it was basically a distant grunt....UNTIL those magical words (sorry sparlock) "I was reinstated last night"....and then tinkerbell started spreading her fairy dust and all was well....my son is still hopeful he can still fade and will quickly rattle off to me the short list of successful faders he knows that have a pretty normal life.....i told him i so want to tell dad and my ex and the other most self-righteous ones that he is just like me and figured it all out by himself despite my best efforts to wake him up for YEARS!!!!!

but that would be toooooooooooooo easy toooooooo in your face doncha think????.....it was tooooooooooo easy to show true righteous indignation at finding out our wonderful bible was a fraud and then sharing that with them too....and that got me nowhere....but my parents and friends my age are not getting any younger....time is at stake....normal family life is at stake.....i still dream of it

SAD!!!!!!! what a conversation to endure...i mean i hope him the best but he has almost no chance in hell of being left alone...i was gone nearly three years after being reproved for "causing division"...and they still hounded me....and i think i am being surveiled by wt drones and the occasional satelite pic....and he has been in love with a great normal gal for a couple of months as has his older dfd brother....and we get to all spend great quality time together now.....i wonder if he is going to feel the need to give that up now that he now has a jw label and not a df label??? i really dont think so and i dont think the gfs would be cool with having to SNEAK around when we are together....worry who jw might see us and tell on us...worry about who might see us on our FB page....or our real FB page....or is it on my fake name FB page???

i told him i am finally free....the weight off is incredible....i just dont care anymore....i can laugh and smile and feel good and embrace who i am...i accept that jwism molded me and shaped me....and it will have a direct impact on almost everything i do....and that is true whether i buy another boat and sail off to island hop down to costa rica and hang with a dear friend begging me to do that (with both sons blessings btw)....and that or sim would have been soooooooooooooooo much easier!!!....just run away and start all over if you can!!! it is not for everybody but damm life is way easier sometimes just going into your own ...OMG!....LMAO!!!......oompa just cant help being the funniest guy i know.....

WITNESS PROTECTION PROGRAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........................OOMPA

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

good luck with everything Oompa. It is amazing how much control this cult can exert.

• QuestioningEverything
    QuestioningEverything

Good for him! Now, he can begin the fade. I wish him much success.

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

WITNESS PROTECTION PROGRAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........................OOMPA

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

If the "spirit guided" and "spirit appointed" elders saw fit to reinstate him, it must be "Jehovah's will". LOL!

Good luck to both you and him.

• oompa
    oompa

nice catch billy...i was not goin there but ya!...and thank you fat freek for getting it and omg do i miss don martin of mad magazine......oompa

i thought the WITNESS PROTECTION PROGRAM would get more props than that....lol i could see an entire snl skit series based on that!

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

I hope you can sail out three miles and make that right turn south someday. It is so much BS, having to pick out of the way joints to have a beer and burger with family and friends. Glad you are free.

• oompa
  • OnTheWayOut

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit