Are You a Canadian Child Abuse Victim Seeking Legal Assistance?

by headisspinning 11 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• headisspinning
    headisspinning

Once again, Rick Simons (the lawyer representing Candace Conti) has shared some helpful information. If you do not live in the USA but need assistance finding a lawyer who understands how to properly handle a child abuse case involving harmful Watchtower policy, please contact:

Jeff Anderson or Mike Finnegan at Anderson Advocates in Minnesota, as they are the center of a general national network of child sex abuse lawyers.

www.andersonadvocates.com

• life is to short
    life is to short

Thanks

LITS

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

Once again, Rick Simons (the lawyer representing Candace Conti) has shared some helpful information. If you do not live in the USA but need assistance finding a lawyer who understands how to properly handle a child abuse case involving harmful Watchtower policy, please contact:

Jeff Anderson or Mike Finnegan at Anderson Advocates in Minnesota, as they are the center of a general national network of child sex abuse lawyers.

Jeff Anderson denounced the Watchtower's 'haven for pedophiles' 10 years ago in my local paper he has been around the block.

• life is to short
  • flipper
    flipper

btt

• turtleturtle
    turtleturtle

I just hope that, now that there is precedent, there are no false accusations. Some people in this world are money hungry and would off their grandma for $! I hate lies. At the same time, those guilty must pay.

• life is to short
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

HeadisSpinning..

Could you do a single thread advertising..

Rick Simons for the USA..

And..

IF we can put all Our Energy into One Thread..

With the Same Message..

It will get more views and more bumps..

And..

This much needed Promotion will be a Big Success..

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• life is to short
  • Refriedtruth

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit