Just having a really good day today.

by LouBelle 17 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

The earth rotated, and the sun perceived to rise once again. The morning was chilly and I proceeded to get ready for the day. I still do not have a permanent job, but have a 3 week gig at the moment. I still have bills to pay. It is however not a constant worry, I haven't been crying or wrapped up in depression.

I have come to that place that it makes no sense to panic. Today I feel, as I decribed in one post, "electric peace". In that I feel so alive, so grateful for what I have, so at peace about what tomorrow brings. It's difficult to actually put into words.

It's a really good day. I hope that you all get to have a good day. If it's not going according to plan, I hope it will get better, or you can work at making it better.

Sometimes the darkness does lift and there is the sunshine warming your face and inners.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I wish you many more days like that LouBelle. You are one of my favorite posters. I wish I could share a coffee with you, even on a bad day.

Chris

• designs
  • oompa
    oompa

Damm girl i'm blushing....all i did was friend you on FB last night not sleep over...yet :)

but that was the sexiest skype experience i have enjoyed in a looooooong time.......cant wait to see you (for real) and so glad i have over a million reward points! i started to be an evil oompa and post that on the forum wall lol but decided to pm you instead!....can you imagine????....lmao....but i am glad you are having such a GREAT day! (so i will just post that)...me too :)................oompa

• oompa
    oompa

SWEET! i know how good it feels to come out of the fog...and having an optimistic attitude will ALWAYS help you in everything so way to go! who knows you may just love this temp job and it become the best job you ever dreamed of :)

Good to see you back on the forum again...i come and go now too.............oomps

• zeb
    zeb

did someone mention coffee? a weak capuccino for me and one for the lady.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

BlackSheep / Zeb - I love my coffee... I get even more excited when I can choose the bean (we have an awesome coffee place called Cafe' Jiran).

Ooompa - we skyped??? I know you FBed me and I FBed you . Yes a job = money = savings = USA trip = meetup.

• mouthy
    mouthy

That is so good to read. I wish for you many many more good days.

• oompa
    oompa

dont play coy lou...they know about us now...and mouthy too!.............oompa

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

so she said let's keep the smiles

cause we don't need no crocodiles

money comes and money goes

bills are just like painted toes

let's just sing and let's just dance

they don't wear pants on the other side of france ha ha ha...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit