Are Jehovahs Witnesses the biggest set of miserable bastards known to man?

by jambon1 19 Replies latest jw friends

• jambon1
  • TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

No. Atheists are.

• designs
    designs

Name 3 Taliban comedians

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

What about the English?

Ever had an Englishperson on holiday with you? All they do is whinge whinge whinge.

• oompa
    oompa

i LOVE that designs! is that original? because i do some comedy now and would love to use that

and i was on the same page....sadly there are worse ones....even hassidic jews are more hardcore and a few other small goups but the extreme islamic....and i mean even saudia arabia is mind numbing....women not even driving and body parts being cut off and...OMG i just realized MORMONS are WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY worse just for not allowing coffee, tea or booze!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............oompa

• designs
    designs

oompa- Feel free to use as necessary

Doppelganger: A JW kid in white short-sleeve shirt and tie with ID badge/Moron kid in white short-sleeve shirt and tie with ID badge _____________

I need a good finish for this one....

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

There are a hellofa lot of miserable people in the world, not just 'em....all religionists?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

As a religion, the witlesses rank right up there. They have hang-ups with every holiday, they have too many rules regarding the opposite sex, and you are never doing enough. The Muslims, as bad as they are, aren't quite that bad--at least they have their holidays.

• Ding
    Ding

Are you kidding?

JWs are the happiest people on earth...

If they aren't, they get DFd!

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Only apostates are miserable, I read it in a Watchtower so it must be true.

Funny thing is I've never been happier than after gaining my mental freedom by exiting the JWs....Things that make you go hmmmm.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit