New Avatar

by mrquik 9 Replies latest jw friends

• mrquik
    mrquik
    I can't help but think how many committee meetings this photo would have generated. This is on the Caribbean side of Cozumel at a quaint bar called Mezcalito's. This side of the island is virtually deserted. There is no electric. They run the bar on generators & bring in ice. You may notice my tattoos. Oh, oh.... another committee meeting. Not bad for a former elder. Live Well.......Enjoy Life !!!!!!!
  • OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    MISTER QUIK, I don't think the ladies are admiring TATTOOS. They probably notice the well-defined man.
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Haha!

Great post!

• SafeAtHome
    SafeAtHome
    Wow! Just looked at your profile, you were born in 1951. Very, very nice body...majority of younger guys should look so good.😉
  • GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher
    I really don't think that beach looks very naked, I mean it seems to be covered in dune grass and.......oh my god, you mean that naked man in the middle of the picture!!!
  • sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

ok so shall all of us put our real self for our avatar? lol,

um, I recall, someone wanted us girls to model those yoga pants?

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut
    Umm....hate to say it MrQuick, but anyone can stand behind a nude beach sign that totally covers the bathing suit he's wearing and claim to be naked. You're gonna' have to provide more proof than that mate !
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    I will take his word for it ;)
  • mrquik
    mrquik
    My wife took the photo of me walking up to the sign. I could post that one as well but I think you're just going to have to take my word on this.
  • mrquik
    mrquik
    I know we all have differing ideas of what the future holds. I hope we all get together someday far in the future. I would like to recommend Mezcalito's Bar on the Caribbean side of Cozumel. I'll be tending bar. Drink of the day will be the "Apostarita". The nude beach will be open.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit