Jehovah's Witness Ranks #17 On One-Evil.org's List of 25 Most Evil People Ever

by ProdigalSon 15 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Note that the article you posted cites virtually NO sources for its claims; it cites no reliable and/or verifiable sources. It could just as well be a suspense/mystery story as a factual piece of journalism.

With WWII almost 70 years behind us and with Eisenhower being such a world famous person surrounded by dozens or hundreds of surrogates, why hasn't someone come forward with FACTS to justify all those scurrilous claims?

Until that happens, it IS nonsense. Quit whining.

Farkel

Good luck with that "factual piece of journalism". And where do you expect to find that? FoxNews? CNN?

I could cite at least a dozen books and articles right now that present an alternate view of the history of World War II that closely resembles this one. The fact of the matter is that these tactical "blunders" really did happen with absolutely no explanation. It wasn't just Eisenhower. Why did Hitler allow the British to escape Dunkirk? Why did he deviate from the advice of all his Generals and take his troops to Leningrad to allegedly cut off the oil supply to the Russians instead of following the plan of heading directly towards Moscow which would have been a guaranteed victory? People who were in a position to know have come forward and published their information in droves.... and many of them have either been killed for it or been set up, blackballed and relegated to the loony bin.

The simple fact of the matter is that the second world war, like every other war, was orchestrated from the top by an invisible hierarchy. This is the same invisible hierarchy that invented and funded Watchtower religion. People like Charles Taze Russell were fully cognizant and aware of the false agenda they pushed. But here, among you so-called "liberated apostates", you attack anyone who suggests that Russell was working for the New World Order Cabal. The ties are crystal clear, and yet on this site we will only believe some official list that says he was a Freemason and you attack anyone who says so without "proof". Real truthseekers don't need "proof", because "by their fruits you will recognize them".

Many of you on this site think you have overcome the mind control of the Watchtower, but you are still very much controlled by the same parasitic CULT that runs the planet. You believe their media lies, and when an alternate view is presented, you write it off summarily. You've overcome being disempowered by a publishing cult but have yet to overcome being disempowered by the Watchtower's Architects: the Khazarian Satanist Cult that runs the planet.

All I ever tried to do on this site was to get people to wake up and take control of their own lives and to take back this planet from those who have enslaved it. The power is within us but we need to overcome this cabal collectively. You've exposed the Watchtower, but you continue to scoff at and even conceal the very same perps who bring us the entire reality that we live in. They are well on their way to a complete hostile corporate takeover of the world and plugging up our ears and eyes while they do it pretty much makes us deserving of what we get.

So that's why I'm wasting my time. I'll leave all of you to imagine that you're overcome the mind control. Hopefully enough people will wake up aside from you to prevent the horrors that these sick bastards intend to inflict upon humanity. Then you can thank them.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Ah! At last. I have been sitting on this item, and now there is a thread where it belongs.

New information is coming out, and it`s pointing towards what we already knew. Former American President Dwight D Eisenhower had three secret meetings with aliens from another planet, a former US government consultant has claimed. The 34th President of the United States met the extra terrestrial`s at a remote air base in New Mexico in 1954, according to lecturer and author Timothy Good.

Eisenhower and other FBI officials are said to have organised the showdown with the space creatures by sending out ‘telepathic messages’. The two parties finally met up on three separate occasions at the Holloman Air Force base and there were ‘many witnesses’, it is claimed. “Conspiracy theorists” have circulated increased rumours in recent months that the meeting between the Commander-in-Chief and people from another planet took place. But the claims from Mr Good, a former U.S. Congress and Pentagon consultant, are the first to be made publicly by a prominent academic. Speaking Frank Skinner’s BBC2 current affairs show Opinionated, he said that governments around the world have been in regular contact with aliens for many decades.

“Aliens have made both formal and informal contact with thousands of people throughout the world from all walks of life,” he added.

Asked why the aliens don’t go to somebody ‘important’ like Barack Obama, he said: “Well, certainly I can tell you that in 1954, President Eisenhower had three encounters, set up meetings with aliens, which took place at certain Air Force bases including Holloman Air Force base in New Mexico.”

He added that there were “many witnesses”.

• gymbob
    gymbob

That story is absolutely true, I know because a friend of mine had a next-door neighbor who had a nephew who read it several years ago in The National Enquirer. Or maybe it was his niece... :)

• Farkel
    Farkel

prodigalson,

You said:

: Good luck with that "factual piece of journalism". And where do you expect to find that?

I dunno. Where did you find yours? I asked you to produce evidence and you turned my challenge right back at me as if I was the one who was supposed to produce evidence. Well, that is not the way thinking people work.

Your claims. Your evidence. I don't need to disprove you. You made the claims. Prove up or shut up. And please done whine anymore. It is most unbecoming.

Farkel

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Error #1 - Eisenhower was never baptised, therefore never a Jehovah's Witness.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Error #2 - he was not the 17th most evil person who ever lived.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit