Sparlock and the House of Caleb

by JWB 4 Replies latest social humour

• JWB
    JWB

SPARLOCK AND THE HOUSE OF CALEB

Once upon a time there was a wizard by the name of Sparlock. One day he was taking his daily walk through the neighborhood and eventually came to the house of Caleb. He had always passed by quickly on account of the feeling he had that something was not quite right about the place. However, today he found his steps slowing down as he heard the happy sound of a boy playing with his toy airplane. When the boy caught sight of Sparlock his eyes widened in astonishment.

"Hey Mister, that's a cool looking outfit you're wearing!", said the boy.

"Do you really think so?", replied the wizard.

"Yes I do. I wish my Mom and Dad and sister could see it. I wonder if my Mom's around so I can introduce you to her!"

[Please continue the story]

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

"Caleb my lad we are going to be great friends! I will share with you the adventures of a lifetime. Your only job will be to carry me to and from these adventures. We will strike down evil wherever we find it and no one will be able to stop us. We will be powerful and do amazing magic. You shall be my assistant."

"Sparlock, you are a the best wizard there is"

"Come, let's fly together to the castle where we will slay the evil dragon that holds you family captive"

"Then I can introduce you to my mom. She's a little picky about my friends but I'm sure she'll like you! You are a wise and powerful wizard."

Caleb grabbed Sparlock up and ran to the house, calling Mom!"

• ramerico
    ramerico

Did someone say sparlock?

i.e.

• oldlightnewshite
  • oldlightnewshite

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit