"Safeguard Your Heart" 2012 District Convention of Jehovah's Witnesses

by wannabefree 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• QueenWitch
    QueenWitch

So much has changed. Fridays used to start later. And what's a sound drama? They don't dress up like Israelites anymore?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Better: Father Satan and Mother Astaroth. Instead of fighting nature, these beautiful Demons actually work with nature. They safeguard my heart from all the lies spawned by Judaism, Christi-SCAM-ity, and Islam (and any religions that are hybrids between two or more of the above). No wasting my time pious-sneering so I won't be able to enjoy my life.

At least this way, if I am not able to enjoy my life, it will be the fault of the filthy angels that still seek to block communication between me and Father Satan, and keep Astaroth from doing her job on me, rather than because of following some lame advice from Jehovah.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree
    Could you check the "Friday" link? (for the whole day of friday) Its telling me it is deleted.

Fixed

FRIDAY

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

No, they are MP3 files, you are probably clicking on the wrong link. Look closely, the link for the download is in the blue rectangular box that says "Click here to start download from sendspace."

Thank you - I will try again.

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

Thank you! It works! :D

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

Wow... I just started listening, and the mind control tactics are so obvious, that it is almost laughable... if it wasn't sad as hell.

• Quendi
    Quendi

Thank God I don't attend these torture chamber sessions anymore! What a waste of time; and to think I used to eagerly look forward to a summer district convention! They were all the holidays wrapped up in one package when I was a Witness. Not any more.

Quendi

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

Wanna Be Free:

Friday "Fixed"

Much thanks. (I wonder if Robinson Crusoe did that to Friday also?)

Take Care

• bats in the belfry
    bats in the belfry

wannabefree >>

What happened to Sunday's symposium? No files there to download. Did those people die in cyberspace?

9:40 Symposium: Serve Jehovah With Your Whole Heart, As Did . . .

Hannah (1 Samuel1:18)

Samuel (1 Samuel2:26)

Abigail (1 Samuel25:32, 33)

Elijah (1 Kings 18:42)

Jonah (Jonah 3:4;4:1)

Mary (Luke 1:34, 38)

Martha (John 11:25-27)

Peter (Proverbs 24:16)

• NewApostel
    NewApostel

Hello,

please could someone upload the Symposium files again? They are down.

That would be great.

Many Thanks from Germany

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit