A simple prayer....

by LDH 45 Replies latest jw friends

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

80's style is back in again, this year.
    I'm looking out for the really wide shoulder pads.

That new, simple prayer is fast becoming a mantra.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I'm there.
    Maybe even earlier. I still style my hair like Farra Fawset drip.
    I hate FLAT hair...on me anyway.

plmkrzy

• Smoldering Wick
    Smoldering Wick

Ok PEOPLE!!! :::wick says in a deep commanding voice::: there are three things I would like to address here. *cough*

1. "is this before or after you bring your hair out of 1985??" -nytelecom1
    "80's style is back in again, this year." -LittleToe

I would like to confirm that YES the 80's ARE BACK and that includes big hair!!

80'S Style Fashion: When bigger was better is back - Samantha Critchell, The Associated Press, Sunday, March 3, 2002

2. How in the world did nytelecom1 maintain his profile pic's resolution of 200 dpi and original size of 602 x 425 Pixel and merely shrink it to 50 x 35 Pixels?

3. I just wanted to acknowledge that Hillary_Step impressed & intrigued me with his use of these five little words "twisted sort of sexual titillation"

(throws her two cents on the discussion board floor, waves a quick "hi" @ Lisa and backs out slowly)

Wick
    (of the big haired, titillated, artistic class)

• dubla
    dubla

nytel-

are you saying I "showed my ass"?
    yes. its another way of saying youve just made an ass out of yourself, again.

aa

• dubla
    dubla
    actually it did..
    search the date...

im not sure if youre talking about a specific threat or not, but the last time you insinuated violence to me at least, was in a thread on october 9th. to me, 5 months isnt that long, which is why i said you mustve matured alot in the last few months.

aa

• LDH
    LDH

Thanks, SW.

As you can see from my pic, "hair" isn't the only "big" thing I've got, LOL. I guess that makes me "double-cool."

Lisa
    Headstart's for NYT Class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit