Blondie is awesome!!!

by Sheep2slaughter 43 Replies latest jw friends

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

All the above!

Thank you Blondie.

• BU2B
    BU2B

I agree with everyone above, I thank you for your diligent efforts and hard work and Look forward to your comments every week, they help me also to slip some great logical points in when I talk with my wife, slowly but surely It might work, but in any case you help me thanks again!

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Well sorry to disagree, but, I think Blondie has superhuman strengh, but, I appreciate that.

• ammo
    ammo

n Thanks Blondie

• yesidid
    yesidid

You only say that....................................................... because.............................................................................................................................it's true.

y

• life is to short
    life is to short

Agreed also

LITS

• Sheep2slaughter
    Sheep2slaughter

I didn't mean to cause such a stir but glad to know that all us "hateful, vile, mentally diseased, evil apostates" see value in people and appreciate them. There are so many great people on this site and I/we really appreciate the help, advice, concern, research and love we all show here. Thanks to all of you...my faith in human kindness is renewed daily.

• blondie
    blondie

Thanks everyone, you are my inspiration, including the ones that don't post but read. I have mentioned that my comments started while I still sat in a KH, having done so for almost 50 years, in several states and countries. Your comments are great too, sharing something I never can, your viewpoints and experiences.

Love, Blondie

• linuxbob
    linuxbob

When Blondie speaks... I listen.

Actually when Blondie types I read. That other line was taken from an old investment firm commercial.

linuxbob.

• Scott77
    Scott77

Its a blessnig to have blondie here. She is a gift to us. Thanks the almighty for her.

Scott77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit