How many times can one be DFed? Is there a limit?

by paulnotsaul 15 Replies latest jw friends

• paulnotsaul
    paulnotsaul

I always wondered what's the point if they'll keep reinstating you. JW version of a Catholic confession? peaceall paulnotsaul

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

How's it going?

As far as I know there is no limit. I know someone who has been DF and reinstated 4 times.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo
    I know someone who has been DF and reinstated 4 times.

Astonishingly, so do I! Now they are hardline, hard core, JW, frequently saying, as if it is the final reasoned proof,

"...and/because it IS the Truth, you know."

• paulnotsaul
    paulnotsaul

Good man. We sure could use some freeze up here, were burning up! Hope allz good down there. PM me I'll exchange #s with ya. peacehomey paulnotsaul

• cult classic
    cult classic

I have an uncle who has been disfellowshipped 6 times. I wish he'd give up trying to live the JW lifestyle.

• paulnotsaul
    paulnotsaul

4 times! That's just madness. If you go back after the second time your problably right where you belong. So sad. peace4x paulnotsaul

• Bubblegum Apotheosis
    Bubblegum Apotheosis

You won't believe me, but I am willing to throw this out, because it's the truth. Judgemental Joez has been disfellowshiped six times for fornication and adultry. Chrisssy (his wife) has faith he is going to change his ways, with time passing, his sex drive has been fading, Joezy has been reinstated again, and treats the young microphone runners like dirt!

Joezy is big on Bible prophecy, End-Times along with obeying the Ten Commandents! Joezy's example demonstrates there is something wrong with the shunning practice. Joezy gossips about sisters who wear short skirts, judges brothers who put on a little weight. Why are jerked up people, the most judgemental? Six times has got to be a County record, or perhaps, a State record in California?

• Londo111
    Londo111

From personal experience, getting reinstated is not easy. I can't imagine trying twice, much less four or even six times. It takes everything one has.

• Bubblegum Apotheosis
    Bubblegum Apotheosis

Londo111, it depends on your elder body, we have some compassionate brothers who were willing to accept alot at face value. I know Joezy's brothers are very kind and loving, they see the good in everyone, blinded by their giant hearts! Joezy has sexual problems, during one of the JC meetings, he complained he was not getting enough sex. Stupid me, asked him "what do you mean, you wife said she has been very affectionate, most American men have sex three times a week or less" Joezy was wanting it "five times day, if not more, she is unable to satisfy my hunger". I do not miss those meetings or listening to this kind of inside martial bed information.

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Seems mmore likely to me that there would be a limit on the number of times you can be reinstated. They are always more than happy to toss you out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit