Caleb's Airplane

by Calebs Airplane 8 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Hello Caleb fans…

My name is “Ole Yella”… I am a distinctive yellow airplane based on a WWII dive-bomber and I happen to be one of Caleb’s favorite toys. His parents don’t know this yet, but in my former life, I was used quite extensively as a “special pioneer” throughout Europe where massive bombing of airfields and military installations was required. I am also proud to say that I have caused the deaths of thousands upon thousands of innocent women and children in the late 1930’s and early 1940’s in various other theatres of operation (Isaiah 18:6; Luke 21:25).

What makes me extra special is my exclusive W-shaped wing design (known in aviation circles as an “inverted gull wing design”) which permits me to be fitted with a much larger propeller (on a more powerful in-line or radial piston engine) and a slightly more compact landing gear. The main purpose of this special W-shaped wing design is be able to take off and land on any aircraft carrier or improvised military airfield. Oh, by the way, it also allowed for the external mounting of large destructive bombs. I used to be fitted with double synchronized machine guns (to prevent shooting holes through my massive propeller) but those were taken off when I retired and became a toy.

By the way, I am actually based on an advanced dive-bomber design that was eventually copied by the Germans, Americans and Japanese (Google: Junkers Ju-87, Corsair F4U and Mitsubishi A5M).

As part of an ongoing mind control experiment, the Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses have chosen me to be one of Caleb’s toys in attempt to gauge the general level of cognizance amongst the rank-and-file as regards to historical wartime matters. And it appears, so far, that no one has noticed that I am based on a tactical dive bomber that caused massive destruction and loss of life before most JWs alive today were even born.

That being the result of this particular part of their experiment, the Governing Body can now proceed to change their story about the “Purple Triangles” and their pre-Knorr history yet again, knowing all too well that few JWs will take any time to research anything, let alone the origins of a little yellow airplane that represents something far worse than Caleb’s other “magical” toy (which has evidently captivated everyone’s attention). Little did they know that this “straw-man” technique would still work on ex-JWs as well.

Carry on Caleb friends…

Ole Yella

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

Maybe you have in mind the Stuka dive bomber?

Edited: My bad. You already have Ju-87.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Ho Calebs Airplane. Welcome to the forum

That was an interesting bit of info. I haven't managed to work out what it was based on unless it was a one off.

Cheers

Chris

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

great, caught my attention

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

to my knowledge: since magic is not real............ it has not caused any deaths!

jehovahs witness policy on blood, molestation, education--> DOES!

• rebel8
    rebel8

I was about to post a picture of a bunny with a pancake on its head.

Then I realized this must have something to do with Sparlock because that story featured a "Caleb". I still don't get the post but welcome...

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Thanks Rebel8

I only sought to elucidate how the Watchtower Speculatory Investment Corporation cunningly applies psychological manipulation techniques in their desperate attempts to capture the imagination of young ones in order to forcefully introduce their hidden agenda into their fragile sub-consciousness at just the right time.

It’s imperative for the Watchtower that young ones be continuously exposed to images of death, war and destruction at a very early age in order to lay down a strong foundation for easy submission through fear. Using a yellow WWII dive bomber was just another clever subliminal metaphor for death and destruction (much like the illustration of Adam and Eve used in this DVD).

On the other hand, by showing that God “hates magic”, the Watchtower essentially crushes the imagination and creativity of children making it much easier to turn born-ins into submissive automatons at an early age.

That being said, I don’t believe that I’ve uncovered anything that most of you don’t already know… Just thought I’d shed some light on the Yellow toy used in this DVD since all the focus was evidently on the Purple toy…

Cheers!

• blindnomore
    blindnomore

Good Point!

Welcome, Calebs Airplane!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Welcome CAP!

So, playing with a plastic toy wizard is evil, but playing with a miniature killing machine is okay. WTland is so confusing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit