Sale of branch HQ in New Zealand.

by sizemik 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Cedars that was funny.

The interesting thing not spoken of too much is the dissing psychological effect on the countries they do this to.

What if McDonalds pulled out of the U.S.? (Not as long as they're making money there!)

Maybe Paul at jwfacts could (or Cedars) an article on where they are closing branches compared with the lack of growth in particular countries.

Would Jesus do this? :-))

Dogz

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Going out of Business Sale!

........................... ...OUTLAW

• dreamgolfer
    dreamgolfer

The Comment "irks" me -

"Jehovah's Witnesses are committed to maintaining a strong profile and presence in New Zealand and the funds released from the sale will be used in other charitable religious activities, particularly those which have strong community links," says Gower.

When they closed and then sold the branch in Spain - they TOOK all the $$ and shipped it to New York. All the people that spend their time, money and hard work, got BUPKUS. Ripped offed at the legs. Sick Sick way to FLEECE THE FLOCK, More will follow I know.

• Quendi
    Quendi

I'd also be interested in seeing an analysis that compares the growth rate in those countries to the sales of branch properties. Maybe these are cases of cause-and-effect. But whatever the reason, I appreciate what dreamgolfer said about sale proceeds being sent to Brooklyn and not allowed to remain in the former host country. The WTS spokesman in New Zealand is simply a liar when he says that money raised from the liquidation of Society property will be used to fund "charitable religious activities...which have strong community links."

Quendi

• sizemik
    sizemik
    When they closed and then sold the branch in Spain - they TOOK all the $$ and shipped it to New York. . . . dreamgolfer

That's exactly what will happen here. Like all Bethels . . . it's built by the locals, and on some now very valuable land. The comment irked me as well . . . it's total bullshit and Monty knows it.

• maisha
    maisha

The Faithful go to great lengths obtaining land and supplies at the expense of the members. Many donate the land many pay tens of thouands towards building these facilities, no thought is ever given to the ones that give their time or valuables, it is just expected.....

when the society reaps the harvest it is pure GOLD all the way to the bank.

It is no different to any other religion they all are the same, TAKERS!.....

• skin
    skin

Here is the Property Listing for the NZ Bethel.

http://www.bayleys.co.nz/345899

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

thanks skin

interesting to see those pics, i have never been inside the grounds, i was starting my fade by the time construction started around 85/86

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit