Update on my valve replacement.

by Mall Cop 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Mall Cop
    Mall Cop

Well, I got a brand new Bovine valve, June 21 was the date. Three hour surgery,no other problems. Four day stay in the hospital was the plan,however, I caught a body rash and had to be held over for four more days. I'm home now,three to four weeks in home rehab.Then about two to three weeks out patient cardiac rehab. Back to work in ten weeks. I feel very good that this is now behind me. Its been going on for about ten years when I first joined the site. My aortic Valve was close to critical and I had from sudden death to two years to live. Now I have a new least on life. I am grateful for all the support from the friends here ove the years. 67 years young.

Blueblades/MallCop

• snowbird
    snowbird

Good for you.

May you continue to be blessed.

• finally awake
    finally awake

So glad to hear you are on the mend!

• Open mind
    Open mind

Thanks for the update Blueblades.

Glad to hear things are progressing well.

om

• cofty
    cofty

That's great news, pleased to hear it went well.

• Rob Crompton
    Rob Crompton

Hey, that's good news! I had heart surgery eighteen years ago and I'm still celebrating new life.

• poppers
    poppers

Glad to hear it. Hope your recovery goes well.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Glad to hear of your successful surgery.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Excellent news Blueblades.

• Mall Cop
    Mall Cop

Thanks again everyone. If you look up Blueblades in members you will see some of the great topics and exchanges experiences and encouragement we had over the 9/10 years I have posted here. Some of my topics were put in the Best Of Topics by LEE. That's what I do from time to time.

Blueblades/Mall Cop

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit