Dateline story

by writerpen 6 Replies latest jw friends

• writerpen
    writerpen

I'm curious to know if this Dateline story is going to be an hour long or will it be a 20 minute story as some of their news items are?

• Celia
    Celia

Can't answer your question, but I have another question....
    Does Dateline air only Friday night, or other days too, and which ???

• Quandary
    Quandary

Dateline airs Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays.
    Q

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

This has got to be the most anticipated event ever for this board.
    MY big question is: Will it EVER air?

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

It is to early to tell, but I feel personally it will get the full time slot. The thought is if they try to run it very quickly it will have to fit into another program already scheduled, if it is further out two or three weeks it will get more air time as less is scheduled. So as the saying goes time will tell.

• sf
    sf

< http://www.silentlambs.org/dateline.htm

03-03-02- I believe we will have an airdate by the end of this week. I spoke to a person in CN who had a NBC affiliate station reporter wanting to do a story. The reporter called saying he had talked to NBC as he was doing a story and wanted it to run first before Dateline airs regarding Jehovah’s Witnesses. She stated that he was told if you want to run something do it quick as we will be going with the story very soon. So based on what was stated to me in that response and the information at hand I believe that we should be hearing something very soon.

If man was supposedly created in gods image, then.....holy krap...we're all doomed.-sKallyWagger

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

"...do it quick as we will be going with the story very soon."

God, I hope so. Waiting for this story to air is like a JW waiting for Armageddon. Has anybody heard this phrase before?

"Wait just a little bit longer, it is just around the corner."

Is this a light saber in my pocket or am I just happy to see you?

"Hand me that whiskey, I need to consult the spirit."-J.F. Rutherford

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit