Who's Who in the WBTS

by bj 12 Replies latest jw friends

• bj
    bj

Many are those of us here who often ask who's who in the WBTS. To simplify things it would be a good idea if a volunteer would create a web site specificaly with this aim. It could lead also for a book.

If one needs to consult the biography of Don Adams, Joel Adams, Karl Adams, etc., this site would furnish the answer. Any volunteer or comments?

Joe

• nelly136
  • Satanus
    Satanus

bj

Here ya go. I got this from the web somewhere.

---

The following notes detail the exact changes in board of directors for the existing legal corporations, which will continue operations. At the private business meeting all 7 directors resigned, and the 337 members of the Corporation replaced them with 7 non-anointed brothers:
    D. Adams (President);
    R. Abrahamson (Secretary-Treasurer);
    D. Bland;
    W. Malenfant;
    R. Wallen (Vice President);
    P. Wilcox;
    J. Wischuk.

Earlier in the week there were special meetings of the Penn & NY corporations. Members of GB resigned from that corporation too, being replaced by non-anointed brothers, with the resulting directors being:
    G. Couch (VP);
    G. Grizzle;
    M. Larson (P);
    R. Pevy;
    G. Simonis (ST)
    D. Sinclair;
    L. Schilling (VP).

New Corporations

CHRISTIAN CONGREGATION OF JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES: to specialize in matters dealing with the appointment of elders, ms, and congregation matters. The 7 directors are:
    M. Campbell;
    H. Jackson;
    W. Nonkes (ST);
    W. Vandewall (P);
    L. Weaver (VP);
    S. Weigel;
    C. Woody (V).

RELIGIOUS ORDER OF JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES: giving particular attention to those in special full time service: Bethelites; missionaries; traveling overseers; special pioneers; and assembly halls. Directors:
    P. LaFranca (P);
    D. Mercante (ST);
    P. Molchan (VP);
    K. Pulcifer;
    E. Rosam;
    G. Smalley;
    R. Walls.

KINGDOM SUPPORT SERVICES: To deal with construction, engineering, and vehicles. The directors:
    A Browning;
    R. Butler (VP);
    H. Corkern (P);
    A. Jansen;
    T. Kalameris;
    J. Mantz;
    A. Reinmuller (ST).

Finally, there were some adjustments in the directors of three pre-existing legal corporations that have cared for property in designed locals---NJ, Florida, near Wallkill.

[This message has been edited by obed (edited 10-12-2000).

• Intuit39
    Intuit39

So do all these life-long ass-kissers now (well, since October 2000) constitute some kind of governing body (please note lower case) of the mythic "Chieftain Class"?

Oh yeah, by the way, Patrick LaFranca was the visiting Bethel speaker once when I was 23 years old. We worked in service together, and he made a pass at me. Really! a bonafide closet case heading up the priestly Religious Order...hmmm.

They're just so serious about all their silliness!

• Smoldering Wick
    Smoldering Wick

Mar 4, 2002 8:10 bj wrote:

Many are those of us here who often ask who's who in the WBTS. To simplify things it would be a good idea if a volunteer would create a web site specificaly with this aim.

Mar 4, 2002 8:20 nelly136 wrote:

http://www.geocities.com/osarsif/gb.htm

This tells me one of two things...either Solomon was right there "is nothing new under the sun" even in Apostate Land. (Eccl 1:9)or Nelly is just really, really fast.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Intuit

Very interesting. And just to make it perfectly clear to our readers, you are a guy too, but differently oriented than he?

SS

• Intuit39
    Intuit39

Yeah, to make it perfectly clear: I am a guy who openly skips along the same segment of the gender spectrum as he does in the privacy of his wet dreams.

Thanks for asking!

• nelly136
    nelly136

i have my moments sw lol, I just chucked
    a couple of the adams family in google and up popped
    osarifs site,
    nelly

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1
    Oh yeah, by the way, Patrick LaFranca was the visiting Bethel speaker once when I was 23 years old. We worked in service together, and he made a pass at me. Really! a bonafide closet case heading up the priestly Religious Order...hmmm

yaaaaawwnn....

• Satanus
    Satanus

Nytel, of the watchman class asleep at his post.

SS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit