Obamacare upheld by SCOTUS

by JRK 16 Replies latest jw friends

• JRK
    JRK

Watch the news if you want more. I am happy!

JK

• JRK
    JRK

Diest beat me, fogget about dis one and comment on his.

JK

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Well, there goes your freedom. You don't need insurance? Tough. You wish to get your own insurance, perhaps because you like that it pays for natural health care as well as allopathic? Tough. And don't forget those nasties buried within the package--section 9006 and those 1099 forms. Hope you have lots of pens ready to fill out 1099 forms, because you will need them.

Not to mention that, for every nasty I did find, how many more are there that I didn't.

• I quit!
    I quit!

This is great news.

Everyone except for the very rich need insurance. Some people just don't realize it. If you go to an emergency room with a severe problem without insurance they don't just let you die. Everyone else picks up your tab. It's nothing more than making people responsible citzens instead of allowing them to be a burden on society.

• moshe
    moshe

September 2009 interview- Obama is adamant that it's not a tax increase, hahah-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg-ofjXrXio&feature=player_embedded#!

• designs
    designs

Theodore Roosevelt would smile on this day.

• moshe
    moshe

They had some sneaky lawyers craft that healthcare law- it's not a tax- oh yes it is, but they knew that from the beginning- citizen stooges are the last to know the truth.

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Health reform is needed. The major problem is the cost. The sick need it, while the healthy do not. The problem is that the healthy have to pay for the sick or ones without insurance. My main grip is where one hospital will charge one price for a procedure and a hospital across the street will charge half the price. There is no consistant pricing for medical services. Also some items are charged outrageous amounts in the hospital.

• dontplaceliterature
    dontplaceliterature

Somewhere, Duderino weeps.

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

This is simply (nothing more, nothing less) wealth redistribution. There is no more money in the system. They simply created a tax on the middle class to pay for the health costs of the poor. OBama won the battle but lost the war. Mitt will be our next president.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit