Colordo Springs Disater - Waldo Canon Fire Support

by HintOfLime 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Diest
    Diest

@Magwitch I leave tomorrow morning getting back a week from friday.

Boulder would not burn down, but there are plenty of houses in the surrounding hills that might go up. Naropa is in the center of town, so it will be fine. Jeff I didnt know your daughter was a hardcore hippy. Or does she just live by Naropa and not go there?

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

I think they will get a handle on this Boulder fire without too much major damage. The Colorado Springs fire is a totally different story.

Apostafest at Magwitch's home Saturday, July 21st. I will make a killer dinner, the rest of you bring the booze.

• Diest
    Diest

Sounds great I'll be there. I am excited!

• JeffT
    JeffT

She's working on an MA in Somatic Psychology at Naropa. She's a little more grounded than most hard core hippies, but share's a lot of philosophical traits.

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

Wishing any and all in the western USA the best of luck with these infernos! and that everyone is okay.

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

Fire is 100% percent contained! I am extremely proud of my community - the lost pomeranian was re-united with his family and it was kind of fun honestly (watching the dog of course... not so much being on pre-evacuation notice)

So.. 10 days left before Magwitch's invitation - are we on?

I'd love to see it happen. :)

- Lime

• Sheep2slaughter
    Sheep2slaughter

Is the 21st still on at Magwitch house?

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

Sheep2Slaughter - I sent you and Hint of Lime a PM

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit