Watchtower Society Face-Palm

by God_Delusion 7 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• God_Delusion
    God_Delusion

How many times are the Watchtower Society going to shoot themselves in the foot? They've been bruised in the heel with the Candace Conti case, but that obviously wasn't enough.

They've now featured an article that tells parents how to protect their children from abuse... You just can't make this stuff up!

Read this article to see how pathetic this Organisation can get!

Regards,
    Jaymes

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

its called damage control

people worried or rather JWs worried will turn to the public face of the WT and see an article they take as comforting and responsable.

as far as the WT are concerned they need to spin spin spin

oz

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

That 2007 article has been up for ages. The only difference is that it is boldly linked to on the home page.

Both articles are designed to fool the reader into thinking that the JWs are pro-active, but a lot of the advice of is ineffective and closer scrutiny reveals that much of it is how to recognise that your kid has already been abused.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

These guys are something else. . .

• Eremis77
    Eremis77

I skimmed all three articles to confirm...nowhere in any of them does it stress how important it is to report to law enforcement if abuse is suspected.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Yeah, it's just posing for the R&F and possibly the courts.

They're deluded enough to think that this phony, contrived nonsense might persuade the courts to view them differently.

• wasblind
    wasblind

If the WTS had a rubber neck the could bite their own ass

Oops !!!! they already have

• Devil_Fish
    Devil_Fish

From the WT article:

"HEATHER and Scott are a vivacious, happy couple, the parents of a bright, healthy three-year-old boy.* They take good care of their son. In today’s world, that is no easy job. It involves a wide array of worries and responsibilities. There are so many things that children need to be taught! Heather and Scott feel strongly about one responsibility in particular: They want to protect their child from the dangers of sexual abuse. Why?"

You WT stooges make me sick with such stupid questions. "Gee, I don't know... Why would any parent want to protect their child from sexual abuse?"

none of it matters because the WT Lawyers have all ready stated in court under oath that any thing the WT prints is hearsay.

OMFG you parasites make me sick.

D_F

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit