Why the GB secretly hates and fears the gospel above ALL else!

by Fernando 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• designs
    designs

Like 99.9% of all Christians/JWs I have ever spoken with they have never entered a Synagogue or studied with a Rabbi and yet they claim this connection to the Jew Jesus.

I find that very odd but the NT is such an Anti-Semetic diatribe it is not surprising.

• Fernando
    Fernando

Hey designs!

Indeed! Not many Christians know that Jesus never was and still is not a Christian. He was born a Jew, and died a faithful Jew.

He never started any religion either.

I would hold that the NT is anti-religion/ists and not anti faithful Jews at all.

• irondork
    irondork

Fernando: Not many Christians know that Jesus never was and still is not a Christian.

You are right. Jesus never was and is still not a follower of Christ. Jesus was never told to kiss himself, lest God be angry.

When you're right, you're right.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I find this logic just so delicious! @Fernando.

I must say since leaving the WT my "logic eyes" have been opened and I am amazed that I couldn't reason basic things out back then with just pure logic.

Another thing I was thinking about "The truth will set you free" That is what Jesus said many times over and over. I have been pondering these words...is it the truth about religion - that they don't hold the key? Is it the truth that it is up to us, free our minds, let the ego go? It is a very powerful thing if you do not need the religions, the politicians, the ego - it is a hugely liberating experience. And the great sense of electrified peace (hard to explain) that you feel - it's like looking at life/man through new eyes. Things don't HAVE to be this way or that. I don't HAVE to be right and when I'm wrong, there is no need to get upset.

Just having a really good day today.

• Fernando
    Fernando

Hey Loubelle!

It's great to hear you are enjoying peace and freedom, as well as exploring life.

As you say "the truth" must surely have something to do with religion not holding the key/s they boastfully claim to.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit