Wikipedia Bans Church of Scientology Can Jehovah's Witnesses be next

by Anti-Cult 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Anti-Cult
  • blondie
    blondie

Is this what you mean. Banning them from editing the Scientology site? (2009 article)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/05/29/wikipedia-bans-scientolog_n_208967.html

Wikipedia has banned the Church of Scientology and its members from editing its site after discovering that members of the church were editing articles in order to give the church favorable coverage.

The move is being hailed as "an unprecedented effort to crack down on self-serving edits," and it is the first instance in which Wikipedia has banned a group as large as the Church of Scientology...

• james_woods
    james_woods

Just about time...

• Fernando
    Fernando

Welcome to JWN Anti-Cult!

You may want to try another browser such as Firefox or Google Chrome, or apparently adjust IE's compatibility settings.

• bottleofwater
    bottleofwater

To answer your question?

No.

Are you fucking kidding me? This site is such a circlejerk.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I believe the witlesses are already banned from editing Wikipedia. Not by Wikipedia--by their own Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger, who doesn't look favorably about editing it.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Lets hope they do the same to JW's.

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

That doesn't stop some JWs, WT Wizard. I have run into JWs that think it's their sworn duty to defend their Org online.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit