Blondie's Comments You Will Not Hear at the 06-24-2012 WT Study (DELIVER)

by blondie 24 Replies latest jw friends

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

Some investigators have said that just 43 “kinds” of mammals, 74 “kinds” of birds, and 10 “kinds” of reptiles could have produced the great variety of species of these creatures that are known today."

Yes, and these 'investigators' are called evolutionary biologists.

actually if I recall correctly, isn't the above quote almost 200 years old? I can't recall the book or year exactly but it is certainly at least from a 150+ year old science publication.

In fact, I think it was published before Darwin's Origin of the Species. that is probably the most rediculious citaion in the WTS history

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

We do well to ask ourselves "is this organization completely nuts?"

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Its' not a question as to whether Jehovah knows how to deliver his people. Its' a question as to whether you, WTBTS, know what your're teaching!

• NOLAW
    NOLAW

And even if that quotation could hold true, how many milleniums would it take to get for all those species to evolve?

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Why do they like all this "last days" stuff? It is not only the future Paradise, but because the story is so exciting!

They are ordinary people...but they can believe that they are special. This disaster will befall the World but "On you it will not come near" . The prior persecution, the build up, the finally witnessing Armageddon..Wow! When they live forever they will be able to recount it to the future generations "Tell us again how you saw Armageddon, Grandpa"

I guess it makes them feel important, the chosen few.......

I wanted to comment on para 16 but Blondie said it so well that I only suggest we read her final comments again.. Thanks Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit