UK child abuse lawyer contact details (keep bumping this thread)

by cedars 31 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• cedars
    cedars

Hi everyone

I've already received enquiries from those interested in hiring a lawyer to pursue their own child abuse claims in the wake of the Candace Conti verdict. Obviously, Rick Simons has excelled in his handling of the case, but I'm sure it wouldn't be practical for him to represent each-and-every potential client who are victims of child abuse. I am thinking particularly of victims of molesters in the UK, where I am from.

I have no legal experience, and I am not personally acquianted with any lawyers specializing in this field. However, I am aware of a group of lawyers from the UK who purport to specialize in tackling cases of child abuse. Again, I cannot vouch for them (either individually or for their services) - I am only aware of their website etc through previous online research.

Here is the link:

http://www.childabuselawyers.com/about-acal/

If you live in the UK, and are considering pursuing the Watch Tower Society for a claim relating to child abuse, I'm sure you could do far worse than contact one of these lawyers and seek a consultation. I would expect initial telephone consultations will be free in most cases, but I cannot be sure.

Perhaps it would be a good idea to keep this thread "bumped" for a while so that those from the UK who need legal advice in this field can have the contact details readily to hand.

Thanks all,

Cedars

• cedars
    cedars

Also, please feel free to add to this thread with any similar contact details.

Cedars

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Well done yet again Cedars, this will be helpful to those this side of the pond.

I can think of some who could make a case if they were willing !

My motive is not to simply cause harm to the WT, but the same as Candace Conti, to get them to sort out a workable programme of protection for the vulnerable, as every responsible organisation in the U.K already does.

• cedars
    cedars

Yes Phizzy, I agree that the foremost priority in all of this should be the protection of future generations of children. Unfortunately, the Society is so stubborn on these issues that they only respond to negative publicity, or the threat of losing vast amounts of money.

Cedars

• Heaven
    Heaven

Good work Cedars. I am not sure I could express just how angry and disturbed I feel about abuse of children in this organization that claims to be Chosen of God. So doin' my part here to ....

Bump

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Jehovah will care for matters in his OWN time, Cedars stop encouraging people to take matters into their hands...Mr facts

Waiting on Jehovah..

............................. ...OUTLAW

• metatron
    metatron

Why is Jehovah so lazy? He sees to it that hapless fornicating teenagers get disfellowshipped day after day. Yet, congregations rot and fester amidst "unhandled" financial and business fraud and scandal..... amidst other matters such as child sexual abuse.

Yeah, that's right. I'm talking to you lurkers, sitting in a comfortable chair in your home in leisure clothes. Yes, YOU!

When does the 'faithful and discreet slave" become an illusion? an outright fraud? Because they are neither!

Wake up! They're lying to you.... it's nothing more than a failing business!

In my own circumstance, I concluded the above after my own daughter was molested by an elder's son. After carefully documenting everything, the Society took NO action....did nothing.

Do you idiots really think we are all 'devil worshipping' apostates? Instead of victims that are angry about being lied to and cheated?

metatron

• metatron
    metatron

No, "Mr. Facts", it is not comforting that Jehovah is ever ready to help us. In your silly world, he is able but unwilling to lift a finger.

But meanwhile, while Jehovah dallies, naps or whatever, 'worldly' governments are LEADING THE WAY IN MORALITY AND ETHICS by prosecuting child molesters - while "Jehovah's Organization" looks the other way.

metatron

• JWB
    JWB

"Now in case a soul sins in that he has heard public cursing and he is a witness or he has seen it or has come to know of it, if he does not report it, then he must answer for his error." - Leviticus 5:1 (NWT)

I think that not reporting child abuse is FAR more important and reprehensible than not reporting public cursing, don't you?

You know there is a saying: "God helps those who help themselves". The old saying "waiting on Jehovah" can encourage some not to take moral responsibility. Imagine those who could have helped Jews during the holocaust saying, "Let's just wait on the Allied forces!" Thank goodness for people like Schindler who didn't wait.

----------

www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/223572/1/List-of-Trustees-for-Congregations-of-JWs-in-England-and-Wales-2011

www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/223644/1/List-of-Trustees-for-WTS-Charities-in-England-and-Wales-2012
    www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/217902/1/UK-Congregations-of-Jehovahs-Witnesses

www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/218193/1/UK-Congregations-of-Jehovahs-Witnesses-2-Interactive

• happyexjw
    happyexjw

Bumping Mr Cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit