JWN needs to form a judicial committee

by irondork 16 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• irondork
    irondork

JWN needs to form a committee to collect, organize and disseminate information to Candace Conti's Lawyers.

Several valid points have been made on this forum about the dishonest reasonings and tactics used by WT lawyers during and after this Conti trial. Exposing the WT and using it’s own printed track record against it is what the good folks at JWN do best.

Why not organize those efforts? Use the brain power at JWN to anticipate every slick method the WT lawyers might use to weasel their way through an appeals process, collect all relevant WT literature to expose what those lawyers are really (potentially) up to, and get it into the hands of Ms. Condi’s layers so they will be fully informed, possessing every advantage.

Let Condi’s lawyers decide what is relevant or not; what they can use or not. Let’s not let the WTS win anything because of Condi’s lawyers not being armed to the teeth and fully briefed about theocratic welfare.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

If anyone is aware of something that Condi's lawyer needs to know, it would be better not to discuss it on a public forum that is scrutinised by the Watchtower's legal team.

Unfortunately, getting all ex-Dubs to co-operate would be like herding cats.

• newbndreamz
    newbndreamz

JWN needs to form a committee to collect, organize and disseminate information to Candace Conti's Lawyers.

Several valid points have been made on this forum about the dishonest reasonings and tactics used by WT lawyers during and after this Conti trial. Exposing the WT and using it’s own printed track record against it is what the good folks at JWN do best.

Why not organize those efforts? Use the brain power at JWN to anticipate every slick method the WT lawyers might use to weasel their way through an appeals process, collect all relevant WT literature to expose what those lawyers are really (potentially) up to, and get it into the hands of Ms. Condi’s layers so they will be fully informed, possessing every advantage.

Let Condi’s lawyers decide what is relevant or not; what they can use or not. Let’s not let the WTS win anything because of Condi’s lawyers not being armed to the teeth and fully briefed about theocratic welfare. Good Idea, proactive, productive, progressive, positive. I would love to help, how can I? O' I'm a fed-up lurker....

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Welcome newbndreamz :D

• irondork
    irondork

Iron Dork: ...and fully briefed about theocratic welfare.

Ooops! "Theocratic warfare".

• newbndreamz
    newbndreamz

"Unfortunately, getting all ex-Dubs to co-operate would be like herding cats."

I strongly disagree with pessimism, maybe because I think success, winning, victory, hope, expectations of righteous desires! You seem to be one of the many, on these posts that is in opposition to what's possible.

So with the new light shining ever so brightly, try to be of encouragement herding minds towards what everyone so vividly expresses daily on the forum.

My family proverb "Don't look at how it is, but how it can be... Develope a form of hope and make that contagious for a preferenced outcome!

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

I like the way you think newbndreamz. Welcome too!

• newbndreamz
    newbndreamz

Thanks Amelia and Soldier77.

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

Welcome newbndreamz

kojack

• Quendi
    Quendi

The idea of assisting the Conti legal team is a good one, but I also agree that this forum is not the place to circulate ideas and strategies. That is because we know the WTS is actively monitoring it and threads relating to its current legal difficulties will get extra scrutiny. If I can make this suggestion, irondork, I would say let's ask Barbara Anderson, who is in touch with the Conti team, for their contact information. We can then send any ideas, documents, etc, directly and in perfect confidence. Oh, and welcome newbndreamz!

Quendi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit