To the older Poster's

by Patriot 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Siddhashunyata
    Siddhashunyata

" Ah but I was so much older then; I'm younger than that now." Dylan ........ "When you understand one thing through and through, you understand everything." S. Suzuki The W.T. experience (30 of 60 years)closed the door on the false mind forever. Any serious seeker will agree that it was " grist for the mill ". We know that living in the "moment" is the key. When that is happening,when thought stops, there is no fear.

• Patriot
    Patriot

Thank you all for your answers.

I find it interesting to hear your responses. I have always respected the older people on the world. You do have more experience in life than we do.

The reason I wanted to see your frame of mind is because I have to admit that although Im only 30, find myself wondering if Im doing "the right thing".

Thanks Sam Beli and Beck you guys are amazing.

Wasasister: I hope you did not think I was implying that older people cant do anything..I did not want to make anybody feel badly about their age. Thanks.

LOL Tanalyst!

Larc and Undecided and the rest, you guys really helped. I'm a sucker for listening to stories and experiences that older people have of life and of "how things used to be".

My Dad used to tell me how much different things were but he's gone now so I really don't mind having others telling me now.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

I guess this doesn't apply to me, so I'll ignore it.

Come to think of it, how old am I? Oh dear, can't remember!

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"If our hopes for peace are placed in the hands of imperfect people, they are bound to evaporate."

- Ron Hutchcraft Surviving the Storms of Stress

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit