Breaking news: Jerry Sandusky convicted

by JeffT 19 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

60 years minimum, he will be there the rest of his life.

• jemba
    jemba

Hopefully in prison he also will be raped - then he can see what it feels like to be a scared 10 year old boy like those he raped. Filthy scum should be hung from his balls. I do wonder if his wife was ever a bit sus?

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

How could his wife have lived under the same roof and not known what was going on? Does she care that her son was also a victim? Is there no punishment for her part in not bringing this to the authorities years earlier, thus sparing many young boys this horror?

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

All of this is just the beginning of the end. More airtime will be granted to this subject, and as I have thought for some time now, the WTS will lose big time. Add to that the almost 100 year anniversary of the end and 1914 -- i truly believe the religion as it is now will emplode in the not so distant future. THe 'society' that cried wolf has lost it's credibility.

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

Excellent.

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

I feel almost like going out in service Sat and "SHARING this GOOD NEWS" with the neighbors!!

• laverite
    laverite

This is great news. Some justice in the world! Now, Penn State needs to be held accountable for their role.

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

Too bad the bastard has rights and they won't rule to chop off his little penis.

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Great story tonight in the online NY Times "two formal investigations, including one by a former director of the F.B.I. at the behest of the university’s board of trustees, are still under way. And two senior university officials — the athletic director and the administrator in charge of the campus police — face criminal charges that they failed to act when informed that Sandusky had assaulted a 10-year-old boy in a university shower in 2001 and then lied about that knowledge before a grand jury."

CRIMINAL CHARGES FOR FAILING TO ACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• JakeM2012
    JakeM2012

"I feel almost like going out in service Sat and "SHARING this GOOD NEWS" with the neighbors!!"

"Good Morning, have you read this newspaper clipping of child abuse at Penn State?

"Yes"

"It does certainly show how morality is decreasing."

Do you think God approves of this conduct?

"No"

"I would like to read this comforting scripture in Isaiah." (Read a scripture)

"Isn't that comforting?" This morning we are offering a special issue of the Awake magazine about Child Sexual Abuse".

"Perhaps you would like to read it? Some wonder how we have no charge for the literature, it is because of voluntary donations that cover the cost of printing. Perhaps you would like to donate a modest amount? May I come back next week to see how you liked the article?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit