More lawsuits need to be filed with this decision.

by Momma-Tossed-Me 28 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

No more Watchtower elder mealy-mouthing! Over and over again the Bible thoroughly condemns devious speech there is a Proverb "the righteous will kiss the lips of the one speaking straightforwardly".

In 1989 the congregation secretary of the Kingdom Hall Jehovah's Witnesses Rockland Massachusetts G.M. received a letter from Bethel which contents was disclosed to me by his elder son in Law Ma*rk .Hen****on.
    It said for the elders to be careful what they say because the (quote) "society was being bombarded with lawsuits" (unquote) this proves to me the the frigging lawyers have been running the show for some time now and that they KNEW that they are culpable and saw the impending litigation coming at them.
    Watchtower you are rotten to the core!

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

Google-Jehovah's Witnesses you will find the New York Times,USA Today, MSNBC news articles on pedophile lawsuit judgement at the top ranking right under the WT.org site there are at least 7 total as you scroll down.

What does this mean? It means that every man,woman,child on earth who uses the internet and googles Jehovah's Witnesses related keywords will stumble on theses articles no matter what.

This embedded placement is PERMANENT

https://www.google.com/search?q=jehovah's+witnesses&num=20&hl=en&newwindow=1&safe=off&rlz=1T4GGHP_enUS365US370&tbas=0&source=lnms&sa=X&ei=ygPwT7_FAufo0QHzgLX6Ag&ved=0CA8Q_AUoAA&biw=1024&bih=527

My blog with this information is available in 30 languages,squirm arrogant Watchtower lawyers we have just begun.

• blindnomore
    blindnomore

Refriedtruth, what's your blog site?

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/article/1220527--landmark-u-s-verdict-against-jehovah-s-witnesses-may-prompt-canadian-sex-abuse-lawsuits

We have been wating for this to go to Canada nice pic of Candace and Vicki Boer tie in.
    Landmark US verdict against Jehovah's Witnesses may prompt ...

Toronto Star - A court ruling in June shone a spotlight on the Jehovah's Witnesses after a woman accused church elders of covering up sex abuse cases. Wendy Gillisby Wendy Gillis - More by Wendy Gillis

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Bump

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

This article allowscommentsget your step in and vote you up http://metronews.ca/news/canada/284023/verdict-against-u-s-jehovahs-witnesses-could-open-door-for-sex-abuse-suits-in-canada/

Verdict against U.S. Jehovah's Witnesses could open door for sex ...

MetroNews Canada - 1 4 minutes ago Candace Conti says the abuse began when she was nine years old, distributing Bibles door to door with a fellow churchgoer, a loud, hulking man named ...

• Cacky
    Cacky

I have contacted Silentlambs and haven't heard back, for the second time in two years, they just stop corresponding. I guess in our case they don't think it would take, but they could at least let me know.

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

Candace Conti's attorney has an important message for you:

(taken from companion thread) http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/child-abuse/228078/1/Attention-ALL-Abuse-Victims-Their-Families-Important-Message

Anyone with a case against the WBTS for child abuse that (1) hasn't gone past the statute of limitations, which is 21 years, (2) that the accused is not the child's parent or (3) anyone who's child has been abused within the last two years and nothing was done, to please contact him ASAP. It may take him a little time to get back to you.

If your child has been abused within the past two years, there is possibility to charge the WBTS for "enticing the commission of a felony.. But the statute for that is much shorter than the actual child abuse charge.

Here is the contact information:

Rick Simons: text and cell 510-917-2169/ rick @fjslaw.com/ office 510- 582-1080x19 Rick Simons is the best lawyer to handle your case. He fully understands the issues and by going to him you may be able to ensure that the Watchtower is prosecuted in the largest way possible.

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

good info on this page folks. bttt

• Quendi
    Quendi

bookmarked for future reference

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit