Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Falcons

by Mr. Falcon 22 Replies latest jw experiences

• shamus100
    shamus100

A JW'S place a dump?

NOOOO!!! I've never heard of such a thing... ;P In the kneeewww system they can just abandon their dump, remove the bodies from a nice place and live away by a waterfall with lions.

A dream come true! :D

I bet the neighbours are doing it too if they care at all about the neighbourhood.

• undercover
    undercover

I have trouble visualizing Mr. Falcon as Bacon

• shamus100
    shamus100

That rabit tearing the flesh from a man really turns me on...

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing

Did you explain the reason for it? Obviously your not being cruel and arbitrary, you need to get rid of those critters! Here's a good one, spread a lot of traps, and once you have about 100 rabbits or so, donate to all the bros. in the KH!

Mr. Falcon - Bros. we need to bring about an "equalization" of rabbits. (((((((2 Corinthians 8-13-15 13 Our desire is not that others might be relieved while you are hard pressed, but that there might be equality. 14 At the present time your plenty will supply what they need, so that in turn their plenty will supply what you need. The goal is equality, 15 as it is written: “The one who gathered much did not have too much, and the one who gathered little did not have too little.” [b])))))))))

I wholeheartedly donate these so that all ye may know the joy of rabbit blitzkrieg. Amen.

• shamus100
    shamus100

I would have given a reason for it.

It would have been "Mind your own fucking business and leave me alone."

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    shack: Here's the end game…at nightfall you, myself, Cheez and Zoiks jump out of the large wooden rabbit, taking them totally by surprise and completely unarmed!

I.. um, perhaps we could build a large wooden badger....

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Falcon, that is facking ridiculous, even by their normal levels ridiculousness. Was that like a northern Jdub-meets-PETA type thing or do you think it's mostly just southern Jdubs who have been quietly taking advantage of the may-hunt-for-food loophole? I know my dad turned into Lucas McCain, Rifleman, when armadillos started rooting around our yard at night: "Well, guys, for the last 55 minutes I did all I could to resolve this peacefully... but you leave me no choice." BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM

Also, one MS in our cong was notorious for his bow hunting skills. Is it considered more righteous than the gun? I think it should be: God-fearing people have been relying on the bow and arrow for thousands of years as their instruments of death, right?

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

Around my parts, the whole gun thing is a big to do. Then again, the JWs in our neck of the woods have very bizarre/extreme views, even by already-nutty Witness standards. Guns is a big NO NO. If you are a hunter, then you can pretty much kiss your chances of being appointed and greased with oil goodbye.

But travel a few hours in any direction and it's all different. Example: Had a buddy who was a MS by me. His BOE constantly harped on him for owning a shotgun and going skeet-shooting. He moves down south to backwoods yokelville, VA or NC or whatever and the PO at his new congregation takes him on a hunting trip. Go figure.

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Did that brother also have computer hacking skills?

• undercover
    undercover

He moves down south to backwoods yokelville, VA or NC

Yea, but here in Yokelville, we can pack. So watch yer durn mouth when out in them there backwoods, damn Yankee...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit