By the end of the year, what will the org look like ?

by mP 32 Replies latest jw friends

• jam
    jam

I believe, If more come forward (victims), and elders that

were involved in each case ask to appear in court, what kind

of A effect will that have on the elders. Trying to defend A policy

that they themselves do not totally agree.

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

IF some elders are held accountable financially we would really start to see a shake-up in Elder bodies.

It is sooo easy to fake time if you have lost faith...so I don't see much change in phoney field service stats.

IF more sites like this, Barbaras, Cedars, Bill Bowens, and dog Patches get translated into Spanish- WOW look out the US and Latin American numbers would plumet.

Last week I watched some Mexican day laborers waiting for field work...huddled around a couple of smart phones surfing the web !

• blondie
    blondie

I lived through the years from 1966 to 1980, the 1975 Fiasco, 1980 being the year the WTS finally took a little, very little responsibility. Some left about 2% a year for a couple of years, but then new people came in, children of jws got older and got baptized who only knew what they were told about those years, and it was all forgotten, suppressed, and those who remained who remembered knew that saying anything would get them a boot out the door from the WTS. Even after my personal abuse experience in my family with the elders, the CO, the DO, I didn't leave. I figured these ones that hid this abuse, were the exception not the rule. As time progressed I realized how pervasive the hiding of abuse was, how many lies and deceptions the WTS fed the faithful as spiritual food until I got tired of eating BS.

So I hope some individuals see the light and find the strength to leave.

Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit