Apostates are desperately looking for a meme- From sparlock to Candace Conti, It doesnt make any sense

by Mr Facts 31 Replies latest jw experiences

• TimeBandit
    TimeBandit

What about the JW's memes concerning ex jws? 'mentally diseased' for instance? Smearing us every chance they get. Telling out families we're evil and to abandon ud if they want to survive Armageddon. What about those mrfacts?

Chris-

• cheerios
    cheerios

the OP doesnt make any sense

• respectful_observer
    respectful_observer

MrFacts, it’s ironic you’re using a term coined by Richard Dawkins!

To answer your question, I think of it this way…

Imagine you’re driving down the road minding your own business when suddenly the most gorgeous Lamborghini Murcielago you’ve ever seen forcibly runs you off the road. You struggle to maintain control, but the laws of physics have taken over you sit helplessly behind the wheel as your world spins out of control. Your car careens of the road into a ditch, running over rocks and debris, finally slamming into a tree upside down.

As you stumble out of wreckage, you realize your parents, your spouse, your children are dead—cut off from you forever. Devastated, you stumble up to the shoulder of the road, unsure of where to go or what to do next. Suddenly a van appears, clearly having suffered damage itself, yet somehow able to continue down the road. As it pulls over, the passengers lean out the window and offer you a ride. When you climb in you quickly realize that every other person in the van had been run off the road by that same Lamborghini. Some had been driving by themselves, others with friends or family. EVERYONE though, has a story of this same Lamborghini and they are all bloodied, bruised and broken. As the van limps its way down the road, you all begin to see the blue warning lights of a police cruiser. The closer you get, you all suddenly realize that the police have pulled the Lamborghini over, handcuffed the driver, and the police are writing out the most expensive traffic ticket in history.

You look at your fellow van passengers. Some are crying with joy, others feel an overwhelming sense of justice wash over them. You begin to feel warm vindication spread across your body, through your body, down through your fingertips. FINALLY, what caused you and so many others so much pain is suffering is brought to justice. Some can’t restrain themselves—they lean out the window at shout insults at the driver, they are overwhelmed!

Was it the Lamborghini’s fault that so many were hurt, that so many lives were ruined? No. It was the driver. The driver had his hands on the wheel, his foot on the accelerator. The driver decided how slow or fast to go, whether to swerve left or right. The driver made damaging decision after damaging decision. But the driver never cared, the driver only carried about where he was going. The driver convinced himself that all those dead or injured brought it upon themselves. “It’s their own fault – they were going too fast / too slow / in the left lane when they should have been the right lane /

I speculate that so many people here have had their lives so completely destroyed—marriages broken, parents, siblings, children cut off forever because of the decisions and actions of those drivers (i.e., Elders, GB, etc.) of the Organization, that when those drivers finally get penalized or act foolishly, the natural reaction is to celebrate and share their joy with everyone.

Just my $0.02….

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Let's see now, Mr Facts:

You evidently dont care that a little girl of nine was raped by a ministerial servant. You evidently think that demanding justice was an evil apostate thing for her to do.

Everybody knows that "magic" DOES NOT EXIST - yet you worship a fool that thinks it does - even to the extent of being "sad" when he sees a kid playing with a plastic toy of an imaginary wizard.

Try desperately overhauling your social conscience.

Try desperately looking for some serious shock therapy, delusional states can now be cured.

In the meantime I will desperately seek to suppress the urge to say how much people like you disgust me.

HB

• Reality79
    Reality79

I don't understand why JWs are so obsessed with what 'apostates' have to say about anything?

I mean seriously, they say we're the ones who can't let go, yet they initiate contact by going on 'apostate' websites and youtube and other networks and lambast everything we say when their own leaders tell them not to view these sites and interact with us in the first place. If they're so convinced they have the 'truth' and we're going to eventually be destroyed, then anything we have to say or do should be a non issue and irrelevant, surely?

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

LOL LOL Mr. Facts doesn't seen the irony in a 'peace loving' JW coming to an 'apostate' board and insulting people. I guess he doesn't realize he is living proof of what most JW's are......

Thank you Mr. Facts...I got a very healthy laugh after reading your post.

I'd like to thank you for how you "continue loving your enemies and doing good" -- Luke 6;35

Run along now....the 'faithful and discreet slave' just announced the sky is orange.... you need to share this new light in your territory!!!

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

This poster justs sets everyone off with a controversial issue and barely responds. Wasting our time deliberately, methinks.

Loz x

• james_woods
    james_woods

A comment here was quite disrespectful of the Lamborghini.

Did the driver have an open shirt, sunglasses, and gold chains?

• respectful_observer
    respectful_observer

Ahhh...quite the opposite james_woods...apologies if my illustration left you with that impression. A Lamborghini Murcielago is perhaps the second-most divine physical creation ever crafted. When a less-than-perfect driver settles in behind the wheel, terrible things can happen.

The driver in this case had a cheap JCPenny's suit (paid for by someone else), a 60/40 blend shirt, and wearing a tie purchased at Men's Wearhouse (again, purchased by yet another person during a 2-for-1 sale). Yet, the Bible they have in their bookbag is a custom-bound NWT Reference Bible.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

The only desperation I have noticed is people who are clinging to the pronouncements of some men in Brooklyn who they know very little about, and despite the repeated bad direction of those men.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit