Rare find: WTS endorsed 4-page pamphlet, The Broadcaster. Bet you never heard of it before now!

by AndersonsInfo 30 Replies latest jw friends

• hoser
  • aposta-Z
    aposta-Z

Thank You :)

• blondie
    blondie

*** dx30-85 Watch Tower Publications ***

1924, The Broadcaster: w69 637

*** w69 10/15 p. 637 Appreciating Jehovah’s Mercy and Loving-Kindness *** (Klaus Jensen)

So, on May 12, 1924, I reported for work and have ever since lived at 124 Columbia Heights, with never a desire to move away. My first job was in the Circulation Department at 18 Concord Street, cutting address stencils, some of them for a four-page, second-class publication, The Broadcaster, that it was hoped would reach hundreds of thousands of persons through the mails. Later, this publication was discontinued, because so many failed to reach their destination.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Wooowwwiiieeee...

Thanks to whomever bumped this thread!!!

• hoser
    hoser

you are welcome ziddina, my american friend.

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Barbara what was it like to listen to the Watchtower Radio back in the days?

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

They are regularly for sale at ebay - not very rare at all, quite common in fact.

• solomon
  • Jeffro
    Jeffro

The Broadcaster wasn't just 'endorsed' by the Watch Tower Society. They published it.

• Mary
    Mary

Excellent find Barb! Thanks for posting that. I actually came across a stack of old pamphlets and brochures from the 30s and 40s that I had never seen before. One of these days I'll try to upload them on here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit