Hi Again,been reading my old posts under my original ID Ranchette

by chichimama_2 13 Replies latest jw friends

• chichimama_2
    chichimama_2

I started way back over 10 years ago on the old H2O & JWD boards under the ID Ranchette. I went through some huge life changes and dissappeared from all EX JW boards for years. I since remarried and and have a good circle of friends that were never JWs. They think I am a little weird but love me in spite of my quirkiness, I find myself needing to talk about JW and EX JW topics to people and I have found that it makes them uncomfortable for me to talk about it with them because we are usually in a party atmosphere.

I don't want to be a buzzkiller so I thought I should come back here to discuss those things when I need to.

I have wanted my old ID back for awhile now but couldn't get in because I forgot my password and it is connected to an email I havent had in years. I asked for help on the Help board about three days ago but have not received an answer yet.

Just need my new email address added to my Ranchette ID so I can use it again. Can admin do that for me?

I have been reading some of my old posts tonight and ran into this one

.http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/22014/1/MY-FATHER-HAS-BEEN-REASSIMULATED

I was sad that my Dad had gone back to my mother and to the JWs and I was expressing my fear that my Sister would go back as well.

It is amazing how life changes. Dad got DF'd again , My mom and Dad divorced. Dad is remarried to a woman who was never a JW and is still DF'd.

My fear was realized. My sis went back to the JWs and Mom almost 2 years ago. She was living with me at the time and never told me she was thinking about it till she had made the decision! She refused to speak with me about it. I still feel sad,betrayed and angry sometimes. Mom has been on and off with the shunning even though I am still not DF's or DA'd. Now the status is that Mom & Sis are both shunning me since January cause I told the truth about what transpired at my EX Father-in-laws JW funeral and how I feel about JW funerals period.

That is enough for now.

AKA Ranchette

• chichimama_2
    chichimama_2

There is a ton of history that would explain my feelings better. I just can't go in to all of it now.My sisters return to the JWs was much more of a shock that my Dad's was. Much more painful as well. We were very close or so I thought.

She marched with us against Watchtower in Brooklyn for Silentlambs, joined this board, went to at least one apostafeast,she was at a family reunion just three monthss before, badmouthing JWs ,the way we were raised.Our Non JW family is really confused as well. She had been liivng in my home for off and on over a 5 year period.I had no idea that what she said and what she did was so opposite to what she really believed. She was so convincing. I feel I failed her somehow.

She lived her "wordly" life large if you know what I mean. ! I just didn't have a clue.

AKA

Ranchette

• mouthy
    mouthy

Good to have you back... Glad your married to a NONE JW.
    So sorry to read about your sister. But as you know the WT screws up our heads..
    Hope you can get the board managers to find your password. Take care my friend

Mouthy

• chichimama_2
    chichimama_2

Thanks Mouthy,

Your right. they do screw up our heads.

I am proud of how well I have done on the outside. Haven't self destructed yet although I sure came close a few years ago.

I have been married to my new hubby going on 7 years. A sweetheart! He tries to be understanding of my background. Him not being an ex JW is helpful most of the time. Occasionally he doesn't get it but that's okay.

Well , after looking at that old post I have hope that she may be out again.LOL, This is her third return.

So why was I surprised? Well, there was about a 15 year span between her last return and this one coupled with her lifestyle.

I thought she she was done.

Yea, I don't like this Id, makes me sound like a hoochy mama

If they can't get my old one back, I'll just use it as my siggy.

That way people can search my old post if they ever want to know more background.

AKA

Ranchette

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

Hi Ranchette. I remember you as if we were together yesterday and it's been over seven years. Yikes, where has the time gone. I'm so happy that you have such a great marriage and he's a "sweetheart." Lots of water has passed under the bridge this past seven years and step by step we are wacking away at WT's arrogance and deviousness with good results. Hope the kids are doing well and have settled lives. I bet your son is taller than you are now and I'm sure your daughter is a beauty. She was so pretty when she was a young teenager.

Joe sends his greetings. Plese know that we have fond memories of your hospitality and kindness.

Barbara

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Ranchette..

Wow..

Nice to have you back..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• chichimama_2
    chichimama_2

Hi Barb, awesome to see you again!

Send Jo my love. I was hoping I would run into some old friends here.Watchtower needs to be wacked at! They need to go broke and crumble into oblivion. Just wishful thinking.

Oh yea, you wouldn't believe the kids.

Thanks Barb , Jessica is beautiful. She will be 25 this month and lives in Washington state.Way too far away. Have not seen her in 6 years.She has been going to college there. Shes taking a break from that for now.

Rex is going to be 20 next month. He is still living with me. They have adjust wonderfully to being free!

Hi outlaw, good to see you here again too.

Looks like the latest happenings with Watchtower has brought us out of the woodworks.

AKA,

Ranchette

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Hello and nice to meet you! Do you think it would be helpful if your husband started posting here? Another ex-jws explanation of things may be clearer to him. My husband was never a jw either, but his first wife became one while they were still married. Although he was very young at the time, he knew it was all bs. They were divorced by 1975, and she called to warn him that Armageddon was coming. He told her to drop by his place in time enough for her to watch him bend over and kiss his ass goodbye, LOL! He always could spot bs from a mile away. Anyway, he has a little bit of understanding, but he gets very angry when I tell him stuff that I read here and on Facebook.

• chichimama_2
    chichimama_2

Jamiebowers,

Good to meet you too.

Funny story about your hubby.

I have told my husband tons of stuff about life as a JW and he has had some experience seeing the messed up relationship I have with my JW family.You asked

Do you think it would be helpful if your husband started posting here? It might but knowing him,

I don't think he ever would but I think I will mention to him that this site is not just for Ex JWs just in case though.

I do read him stuff from this site from time to time and keep him updated on big news. I have seen him get worked up about somethings. Especially abuse of women or children.

I have him on Facebook and he sees what a few Ex JWs & I talk about. He hits the like button on some of it but he rarely comments.

I just had him watch the two new animated JW childrens videos and he has seen the articles about the big lawsuit Watchtower just lost. He was never raised in a heavyhanded religion.

They were laid back breed of Sunday going Lutherans. His memories of his religious background are positive.

AKA,

Ranchette

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Hey I'm on Facebook with the same avatar and name, (because I go by real name on here) as here. Friend me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit