Two Rocket Scientists:

by Kent 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Kent
    Kent

First from: [email protected]

I would love to yell at you, but that isn't scriptual. I would like to say that is awful that someone has to dedicate thier life to bring down others beliefs. Don't you have any thing else to do? You know if the government took away freedom of religion, (which is just whats going to happen at the great tribulation), so we could not believe in Jehovah, I'm sure you would probably die from boardom. And further more, when the end comes, you will be sorry. And when those freedoms are gone, there goes your precious web site right out the window, so to speak. At least we have something to live for, someone to love...God, and faith that lets us live moral, clean lives. And if there was a Jehovahs Witness that was convicted of child abuse, I'm sure the truth just wasn't in his heart. Because "Anyone who loves any part of this world... the love of the father is not in him." This is why I am studying to be a Jehovahs Witness, and why someone like you will never change my heart!

Then I got one from [email protected]

First of all I was born and raised a JW. At the age of 16 I chose to not continue in the religion because I didn't have all of the same opinions they did. I was disfellowshipped shortly after I had come to the fact that I didnt want to be a JW anymore. I attend a not deponinal church and am very happy as much as I do not want to be a JW I WOULD NEVER EVER EVER talk bad about them they are not a cult just a religion and it is wrong and un godly to tear down anyone who worships god even if it is in there own way I am according to JW a wordly person and will die if i dont choose to go back to the religion I dont believe that but that gives me NO right to slander their name and their beliefs. Be carefully what you do you are not to judge them GOD is the only one to judge. Wasting your time slandering them is only going to kill you in the end cause even if they are wrong GOD will not forgive someone who slanders people who are worshiping him it may be in their own way and it may not be the way you want but they are not forcing you to believe them so ignore them dont slander them GOD will eventually take all the wrong out of this world and if you are not carefull and if you focus on things other than serving him the best that you can you might not be around to see what god has planned I am not here to bash you or preach to you in anyway but rememeber its their lives not yours Love Always Rachel

-------------------------

It's a shame it's so hard to open the eyes, isn't it?

Yachyd Da

Kent

I need the new KM's as they come! Please send me scans!

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

From a Pastor/Minister:

If you categorize the Jehovah's witnesses as a cult, you need to also include the rest of the Christian world. They have their set of beleifs like all the other deniminations. Another interesting point is that the only Christians that have ever come to my door to spread the good news about our Savior have been Jehovah's witnesses. I think we could all learn something from them.

This is the kind of attitude that resulted in Christians persecuting Christians during the dark ages. Please take me off this hate filled mailing list and spew your hate elsewhere. I am not interested.

God Bless!

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

From a Minister/Pastor:

I am not interested in any of your hatred and bigotry. Christianity is not about hate, it is about loving your brother and that would include those who you slander with hateful terms and categorize as a "cult". Name calling is contrary to the teachings of our Lord. I love my brother Jehovah's Witness, Catholic, Lutheran, Mormon, and Baptist. We are all God's children and Jesus died for us all … and yes that includes Jehovah's Witnesses.

• Seeker
    Seeker
    I'm sure you would probably die from boardom

I wonder how much bacon a person would have to eat before that happened?

Yessir, nothing like seeing the Theocratic School training in action...

• sf
    sf

Theocratic Research Utilities:

< http://tru.pjstech.com/

The Theocratic Research Utilities (TRU) is a collection of shareware programs that work with the Watchtower Library to make your personal Bible research more productive and enjoyable.

How sweet of the KROOKLYN KROOKS.

sKally:

If man was supposedly created in gods image, then.....holy krap...we're all doomed.-sKallyWagger

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

HA-HA!Hey Kent,Two rocket scientists?(LOL)Maybe a janitor and a window washer...OUTLAW

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

"I wuv you Icky Bewll!!!

anybody remember that reference?

These two are prime examples of Witnesses. Uneducated and clueless.

That second one is in the running for the longest run-on sentence on history.

Also, the second jester cautioned against slander? What slander is there in truth? What asses.

Outlaw......shit-shoveler and nursing home bedpan emptier. Their life's aspiration.

ashi

• mommy
    mommy
    I would love to yell at you, but that isn't scriptual.

But I guess having a screen name LILSHIT82 is? Hmmm makes you wonder.
    wendy

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

The truth "hurts" is an understatment.

• TR
    TR

Search Results:
    Sorry, "deponinal" not found.,

TR

I hold it to be the inalienable right of anybody to go to hell in his own way.
    --Robert Frost, 1935

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit