Apostates on Facebook Page lol

by smithmandy1 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• smithmandy1
  • TimeBandit
    TimeBandit

There are countless exjw fb pages and groups. This is nothing new. In case you haven't heard, the Watchtower is falling and all us exjws are helping to make that happen. Go back to your congregation and tell them we're a vast army...

Chris-

Spinning middle finger

• smithmandy1
    smithmandy1

lol. I'm disassociated otherwise i wouldnt be on here would I? lol

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

'Apostates' used generically as on that Facebook page is essentially meaningless.

If the term is being used to refer to former JWs, then those people are falling for the pathetic trap of employing JW jargon to refer to themselves.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

'Apostates' used generically as on that Facebook page is essentially meaningless.

If the term is being used to refer to former JWs, then those people are falling for the pathetic trap of employing JW jargon to refer to themselves

I'd argue the opposite Jeffro, one's apostacy is a thing to embrace and be proud of. Being afraid of the term is buying into the loaded language and mind-control of the cult. Live free and honestly and without fear I say. Of course I don't define myself as an apostate in any overarching sense, that would be sad (my apostacy is just a tiny part of my identity). Branding oneself a big A apostate when one first leaves is understandable but a tad sad like when people incorporate 'Sparlock' or other JW retarded stuff in their screen names. We all have stuff to grow through.

cheers, unc an apostate who begs to differ.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Please don't diss Sparlock and what he represents.

Amelia Sparlock Ashton-Brooke

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

LOL, I wouldn't dare Amelia Ashton.. please don't shallow read my posts :P

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

unclebruce:

I'd argue the opposite Jeffro, one's apostacy is a thing to embrace and be proud of. Being afraid of the term is buying into the loaded language and mind-control of the cult.

If you think not using the term amounts to 'avoiding it' or 'being afraid of it', you've missed the point. How many people normally use the word 'apostate' in their day-to-day life? The only reason to use it is to buy into the loaded language. People can readily explain their experiences without resorting to the jargon employed by the group they've left.

• sf
    sf

W T F ????????????????????????????????????

UNKY BRUCE!!!!! SAY IT ISN'T SO. I MEAN, SAY IT IS SO. OH, MY, GOD. OUTLAW AND BRUCE AND SKALLY ARE BACK....HAHAHAHA...oops, damn caps

sKally

• sf
    sf

bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhrofololo i just looked at the pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am in tears, on the floor brothaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....oh man, you are so loved.

I say you are our SPARLOCK MASCOT!

All in favor?

sKally, on the effing floor klass

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit