Verdicts for $28,000,001 against Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York, Inc.

by Marvin Shilmer 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

Verdicts for $28,000,001 against Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York, Inc.

Today I added a new article to my blog with downloadable image files of the two verdicts against the Watchtower organization in the case of Jane Doe v. Watchtower et al.

My article is titled Verdicts for $28,000,001 against Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York, Inc. and is available at: http://marvinshilmer.blogspot.com/2012/06/verdicts-for-28000001-against.html

Watchtower lawyers have no idea what’s coming down the road. No idea at all.

Marvin Shilmer

http://marvinshilmer.blogspot.com

• wasblind
    wasblind

Thank you Marvin

• baltar447
    baltar447

To quote McDonalds" I'm Lovin' It

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

Did the judge approve the punitive damages?

Edit:

If so, this will set s standard for future cases. Laywers won't be so quick to settle out of court when juries have this as a standard. I guess that list of thousands of pedophiles at bethel will soon cost them dearly.

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

Paralip: I asked that question too. I was told, yes, the judge approved the punitive damages.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

If there are 25,000 pedophiles times $28,000,001 . . .

$700,000,025,000.00

I think that's enough to make Bethel sweat.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Dkeeter, btw, that number of child molesters is just in North America. Think about what it could cost this vile cult worldwide!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

There was a thread recently about how big WT legal is.

One thing is for certain, WT better plan on adding more square footage to their existing legal department to accommodate more attorneys due to more lawsuits and other legal issues that are sure to follow.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Candace Conti can be added to the list of the large army of women telling the Good News! (Ps 68:11)

• What-A-Coincidence

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit