• Darth Rutherford
  • cofty
    cofty

Excellent!

I will include this link in my email to UK media

• shamus100
    shamus100

BOINK! :D

I didn't think it would take long (though I am usually wrong more than I'm right). It's being regarded as a 'landmark case'. This might be all over every news desk in a few days.

Just think about that congregation that is RUINED. They will probably be closing their doors.

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

I Hope this gets on Foxnews and CNN. You know how they repeat thing over and over. I may send them an e-mail if I don't see it on there in the next few days.

• LV101
    LV101

hope someone alerts Fox/CNN asap. you can't believe the people who watch Fox --- both liberals and conservatives.

• wasblind
    wasblind

If it doesn't benefit Fox news, they may not report

all you can do is hope

MSNBC

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

SLIME benefits FOX-they will LOVE this.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I continue to fail to see any detailed discussion of why the Witnesses were found liable in this case. Circumstances had to exist that created liability for the WT. If this trial judge allowed a jury to find the WT liable and no special circumstances were present, I fear a reversal on appeal. I notice others do not see a coherent argument, either. Kendrick's liability is clear. I hope this isn't a precedent setting judge that gets reversed.

It is interesting b/c in Philadelphia, the first Roman Catholic official is being tried on crininal charges. All the previous cases evidently involved only the actual perpetrator and not the upper levels that conspired to hide the activity from regular parishoners. If the Philadelphia case is successful, watch out most religions.

Sandusky, the Roman Catholic case, and this one are all at the same time. I hope society is at the point of finding organizations that cover up and leave their members open to such attacks just as guilty as the actual pedophile. Imagine how such a rule would make a huge societal difference by hitting deep pockets.

• sir82
    sir82
    I continue to fail to see any detailed discussion of why the Witnesses were found liable in this case.

Wouldn't that be in the transcripts? I haven't seen any indication that those have been released yet.

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

Good, it serves the bastards right for hiding/protecting pedophiles and persecuting, shaming and silencing the victims.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit