Watch Tower Pennsylvania Corporation Balance Sheet

by Marvin Shilmer 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

Watch Tower Pennsylvania Corporation Balance Sheet

Today I added a new article to my blog addressing a dated and signed statement by the Watch Tower corporation of its financial worth.

This information is provided for benefit of a jury that has already found in favor of a single plaintiff to the tune of 7-million US dollars and will today be asked to consider whether punitive damages should be ADDED to its finding for the plaintiff.

My article is titled Watch Tower Pennsylvania Corporation Balance Sheet and is available at: http://marvinshilmer.blogspot.com/2012/06/watch-tower-pennsylvania-corporation.html

May the lawyers involved make good use of this information!

Marvin Shilmer

http://marvinshilmer.blogspot.com

• sir82
    sir82

a jury that has already found in favor of a single plaintiff to the tune of 7-million US dollars and will today

be asked to consider whether punitive damages should be ADDED to its finding for the plaintiff.

BTTT just for that.

and a

• doinmypart
    doinmypart

Since compensation was awarded in the amount of $7m, I hope punitive is at least $70m...is that too much to hope for?

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

The Watchtower is considered one of the top 40 NYC corporations making more than $1 billion year.

Perspective-There are more Jews (I love Jewish people no reproach here) In Brooklyn than In Israel?Jews are conservative and characteristically well educated and wealthy.YET the Watchtower Jehovah's Witnesses OWN more Brooklyn land than the Jews?

Some estimates are as much as $200 BILLION in WBTS worldwide assets that are mostly tax free!

• wasblind
    wasblind

as they say,

You da' man Marvin

• wasblind
    wasblind

Y'all may need to double check , Barbara just came in wit some new figures

• puffthedragon
    puffthedragon

That's a lot of cash. And that was before they started accepting Mastercard.

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

WOW! Thanks for the info, it's quite eye opening and not in a good way.

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

Interesting, I never seen this before. It's interesting that their donations for '98 dropped substantially from previous period and that their interest revenue increased but also the size of interest alone is a lot. Their KH fund obviously was profitable as compared to their kh fund expenses. Since this is PA division, the NY has the printing facilities who's books may not look as nice as the PA division.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Jeez, I just did a spit take at the balance sheet. Ridiculous.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit