What do you think is in the mind of the governing body?

by EndofMysteries 41 Replies latest watchtower bible

• criticalwitness
    criticalwitness

these people are gona pissed when they find out! wish we hadnt sold beth sarim, what would russell do? hmm stay alive till tweenty25 no that wont work. maybe invite them to a celebration that means life or death and not let them partake or participate that would be halarious oops we already did that!

• Lurker555
    Lurker555

Wonder when people will notice the pictures in the My Book Of Bible Studies (2004) in story 13

and story 98?

• AGuest
    AGuest

Perhaps it's something like:

"D*mn, I didn't want to work a real job... and now I can't.... and so here I am. What the h*ll did I get myself into... and how can I get out of it without ending up on the street hungry, poor, destitute, and broken? Oh, sh*t... I can't! Sigh! Jehovah, if you exist (and I'm not sure you do 'cause you didn't show up in 1975... or 1998... or 2000... or 2008, which is the only reason I agreed to this sh*t in the first place, well, okay, besides not wanting to work a real job... and somebody's gotta lead these embiciles, so why not me?)... please don't hold this crap against me, okay? I mean, sure I know I'm an imposter and all, but waht harm did I really do? And what about the Pope and Pat Robertson. They're MUCH worse than me, so..."

No, seriously. That's what I can imagine was going through Carey Barber's mind... based on the look on his face when we spoke. Of course, I could be wrong. He could have been thinking:

"D*mn, I just finished lunch and it's time for my nap, and here I have to sit and 'make nice' with these Witnesse women (who aren't all that cute afterall - looked a bit cuter when they were smilin' at me up in the dining room!). I don't even know what they're talking about and I don't really care: 'the Watchtower says this' and 'the Watchtower says that'. Who the h*ll knows that the Watchtower says?? I haven't read one myself since 1972... because they said Christ was returning in '75! Well, he didn't! So, why don't they just stop asking all these questions, go home already, and just let me get back my room?!"

But it was "fun" imagining it -

Peace!

SA, on her own, and begging everyone's pardon for the "profanity"...

• wasblind
    wasblind

How to replace the actual partakin' at the Memorial wit the literal kissin' of ass of the GB, to signify your an annointed JW

• snowbird
    snowbird

1966-1975 were the best years we ever had!

• flipper
    flipper

$$$$$$, Control, Power, Adulation, and a comfortable retirement. Rinse, repeat

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

What shall we do now to keep these stupid 'publishers' in line?

For a long time before I resolved I'd never return I despaired at their disdain for the rank and file....no empathy, no sympathy, no compassion, just increased pressure to keep everyone in line, so they could hold it all together.....

Loz x

• Fernando
    Fernando

We suspect that there must be some truth in the thousands of letters we keep getting that expose us as spiritually blind, confused, inebriated and insane, but WHERE else could the dumb sheeple go?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

nothing

• Quendi
    Quendi

They look out of the windows of their ivory (Watch)tower and see themselves encircled by enemies. They look at the barbarians that are taking a battering ram to their gates. They hear the whispers of the serfs and slaves and fear a palace revolt. They hope that they can somehow get out of Brooklyn and retreat to upstate New York far from the madding crowds. I only hope that there will be no escape, that like France's Louix XVI, they will have waited too long to get out.

Quendi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit