ny jw principle causes problem banning patriotic song...on foxnews now

by oompa 16 Replies latest jw friends

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Do the parents know how close Bethel is to their neighborhood, in case they wanted to have a protest and get it on national TV? Just sayin'...

• jemba
    jemba

Why must those stupid dubs draw attention to themselves and their ridiculous beliefs?

They might as well get up on a platform and yell 'look at me I am an idiot, I want to stand out and be different'!

The JW kids at my sons school look pretty stupid when they wont stand or sing the national anthem on Mondays and Fridays and get taken out of their class during any celebrations.

Gotta feel sorry for the kids.

• iceguy
    iceguy

Just watched it and they did not mention she was a JW. I shot O'Reily an e-mail and explained how she was imposing her JW beliefs on an entire school. I also invited them to search "sparlock" on "YouTube" to show how they manipulate young minds.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

How ironic it would be for this JW to get fired for opposing free speech.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Whoa---I've never known JW's to enforce their will on people on the OUTSIDE. I never would have even thought of attmepting such a thing and would have considered it a bad witness. I'd be interested to know how the slimy reptiles at WT view this bad press. NC

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

I'm not a fan of patriotic songs...or Fox News...but that's pretty weird.

I mean, J***** B***** sucks.

That song is also, I'll admit, too grown-up for children (although it's not THAT horrendous).

• oompa
    oompa

this is funny iceman but i know where bill oriely is staying on vacation shortly...as in the exact house at the beach!!! no gate at home or the beach!!!....i may walk up surf fishing and strike up a conversation...awesome place btw..

and i also had a VERY long conversation with bo snerdly not too long ago...he found it very interesting and asked a lot of questions....i would LOVE to get RUSH talking about any part of our plight...he and oreily love causes...oompa

and she was even more in then news the next day btw

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit